Kelly Rowland Close to Seal 'The X Factor (US)' Deal
"The X Factor (US)" may have found its second female judge for the next installment. Kelly Rowland has long been rumored as one of possible contenders for the gig, and now Entertainment Weekly reports that she's close to finalize the deal.
The site also says that next season's line-up may feature Simon Cowell and three female judges. Rumor has it, Latin singer-actress Paulina Rubio is in talks to take the fourth judging seat.
"X Factor" is expected to announce the official judge line-up soon as the production on season three will begin on Tuesday, May 21. Demi Lovato has been confirmed to return alongside Cowell, while Mario Lopez will host the show solo following Khloe Kardashian's departure. The new judges will replace Britney Spears and L.A. Reid who left at the end of the second season.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck