Kelly Rowland Close to Seal 'The X Factor (US)' Deal
"The X Factor (US)" may have found its second female judge for the next installment. Kelly Rowland has long been rumored as one of possible contenders for the gig, and now Entertainment Weekly reports that she's close to finalize the deal.
The site also says that next season's line-up may feature Simon Cowell and three female judges. Rumor has it, Latin singer-actress Paulina Rubio is in talks to take the fourth judging seat.
"X Factor" is expected to announce the official judge line-up soon as the production on season three will begin on Tuesday, May 21. Demi Lovato has been confirmed to return alongside Cowell, while Mario Lopez will host the show solo following Khloe Kardashian's departure. The new judges will replace Britney Spears and L.A. Reid who left at the end of the second season.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia