Kelly Rowland Close to Seal 'The X Factor (US)' Deal
"The X Factor (US)" may have found its second female judge for the next installment. Kelly Rowland has long been rumored as one of possible contenders for the gig, and now Entertainment Weekly reports that she's close to finalize the deal.
The site also says that next season's line-up may feature Simon Cowell and three female judges. Rumor has it, Latin singer-actress Paulina Rubio is in talks to take the fourth judging seat.
"X Factor" is expected to announce the official judge line-up soon as the production on season three will begin on Tuesday, May 21. Demi Lovato has been confirmed to return alongside Cowell, while Mario Lopez will host the show solo following Khloe Kardashian's departure. The new judges will replace Britney Spears and L.A. Reid who left at the end of the second season.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance