Kelly Rowland Close to Seal 'The X Factor (US)' Deal
"The X Factor (US)" may have found its second female judge for the next installment. Kelly Rowland has long been rumored as one of possible contenders for the gig, and now Entertainment Weekly reports that she's close to finalize the deal.
The site also says that next season's line-up may feature Simon Cowell and three female judges. Rumor has it, Latin singer-actress Paulina Rubio is in talks to take the fourth judging seat.
"X Factor" is expected to announce the official judge line-up soon as the production on season three will begin on Tuesday, May 21. Demi Lovato has been confirmed to return alongside Cowell, while Mario Lopez will host the show solo following Khloe Kardashian's departure. The new judges will replace Britney Spears and L.A. Reid who left at the end of the second season.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival