Kelly Rowland Close to Seal 'The X Factor (US)' Deal
"The X Factor (US)" may have found its second female judge for the next installment. Kelly Rowland has long been rumored as one of possible contenders for the gig, and now Entertainment Weekly reports that she's close to finalize the deal.
The site also says that next season's line-up may feature Simon Cowell and three female judges. Rumor has it, Latin singer-actress Paulina Rubio is in talks to take the fourth judging seat.
"X Factor" is expected to announce the official judge line-up soon as the production on season three will begin on Tuesday, May 21. Demi Lovato has been confirmed to return alongside Cowell, while Mario Lopez will host the show solo following Khloe Kardashian's departure. The new judges will replace Britney Spears and L.A. Reid who left at the end of the second season.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport