Nine Inch Nails' Collaborator Robin Finck to Join Band on Tour
Longtime Nine Inch Nails collaborator Robin Finck rejoins the band for their forthcoming tour, taking the slot vacated by their bassist Eric Avery, who just recently announced his departure from the group. Band frontman Trent Reznor made the announcement right on his birthday on Friday, May 17 via the band's official Facebook page, within days after Avery made his exit from the band publicly known.
"It just didn't feel like @NineInchNails without Robin Finck. Now it does," tweeted Reznor along with a photo of Finck jamming with the band, attending rehearsals and already in the thick of preparations for their upcoming tour, which kicks off by the end of July. The band's Twitter account also carried the message, "#FollowFriday @robinfincktwits. He's back in the band. Maybe he'll come back to Twitter. #NIN2013," which was posted minutes after Reznor's post.
Finck has been an associate of the band since 1994, playing with the band on previous tours and appearing on their past albums. Reznor said about Finck joining the band, "The addition of Robin to the mix of players I've assembled makes this band incredibly powerful and versatile."
Finck's inclusion in the band is the latest reconstruction done by Reznor on his industrial rock project, after bringing in Adrian Belew from King Crimson and Josh Eustis from Telefon Tel Aviv a few months ago for their summer tour. Previous NIN collaborators Alessandro Cortini and Ilan Rubin will also be joining.
More Nine Inch Nails News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video