Courtney Stodden Confirms She Has Her Own Sex Tape
Courtney Stodden admitted she had a sex tape. Attending Shekhar Rahate fashion show in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 16, the TV personality revealed to E! News that the video, which only features her solo, was shot shortly after she turned 18 last year. "I turned 18 in August, so you do the math," she said.
Unlike "Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham, who made a large sum of money by selling her sex tape with James Deen to Vivid Entertainment, Stodden insisted that she would keep her sex tape private. "[My sex tape] is personal," she added and went on saying that the video was neither "out in the media" nor on her computer.
"Hackers, don't even go there cause you'll find nothing," she warned hackers not to touch her computer. Stodden declined to give further details on her sex tape, saying, "I don't want to put any images in people's mind; I'm gonna leave it up to you guys to think what you want."
Stodden can't seem to stay away from controversy. She caused a huge stir when marrying actor Doug Hutchison two years ago, when she was 16 and he was 51. She recently appeared nude for Girls and Corpses magazine and did a nude photo shoot for a U.K. media.
The blonde beauty said that she still wanted to strip off for Playboy, even though the Hugh Hefner-owned magazine previously turned her down. "They haven't seen any nude photos of me yet -I haven't submitted any to them," she claimed.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard