Beyonce's Second Pregnancy Report Confirmed by Sources
Baby Blue Ivy apparently will have a sibling. According to E! News, several sources have confirmed Beyonce Knowles' second pregnancy with husband Jay-Z. The pair welcomed their first child, a beautiful daughter Blue Ivy, on January 7, 2012.
Rumors about Beyonce's pregnancy sparked earlier this month during Met Gala in which the Grammy-winning singer wore a Givenchy dress. The pattern of the gown and its high-waisted style were assumed being tailored to conceal Beyonce's baby bump.
People's speculation went wilder when the singer was forced to cancel "Mrs. Carter" concert in Antwerp, Belgium, citing health condition as the reason. Beyonce was "advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion."
In addition, Beyonce recently revealed in an interview with ABC that she "would like more children." The mother of one added that she enjoyed being a big sister to Solange Knowles and thought that her daughter would be the same. "I think my daughter needs some company," she said.
Although representatives for both Beyonce and her husband have not said anything about the rumored pregnancy, several celebrities took to Twitter to congratulate the couple. Russell Simmons wrote, "Congratulations Jay-Z & Beyonce." Andy Cohen posted a message addressed to the 31-year-old singer, "Hey @beyonce - MAZEL on your #FierceFetus!" Talk show host Wendy Williams reposted the link of the news and wrote, "BREAKING NEWS." She added the post with a message, "Congrats to Queen B and Jay Z!"
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed