Beyonce's Second Pregnancy Report Confirmed by Sources
Baby Blue Ivy apparently will have a sibling. According to E! News, several sources have confirmed Beyonce Knowles' second pregnancy with husband Jay-Z. The pair welcomed their first child, a beautiful daughter Blue Ivy, on January 7, 2012.
Rumors about Beyonce's pregnancy sparked earlier this month during Met Gala in which the Grammy-winning singer wore a Givenchy dress. The pattern of the gown and its high-waisted style were assumed being tailored to conceal Beyonce's baby bump.
People's speculation went wilder when the singer was forced to cancel "Mrs. Carter" concert in Antwerp, Belgium, citing health condition as the reason. Beyonce was "advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion."
In addition, Beyonce recently revealed in an interview with ABC that she "would like more children." The mother of one added that she enjoyed being a big sister to Solange Knowles and thought that her daughter would be the same. "I think my daughter needs some company," she said.
Although representatives for both Beyonce and her husband have not said anything about the rumored pregnancy, several celebrities took to Twitter to congratulate the couple. Russell Simmons wrote, "Congratulations Jay-Z & Beyonce." Andy Cohen posted a message addressed to the 31-year-old singer, "Hey @beyonce - MAZEL on your #FierceFetus!" Talk show host Wendy Williams reposted the link of the news and wrote, "BREAKING NEWS." She added the post with a message, "Congrats to Queen B and Jay Z!"
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video