Demi Lovato Hopes to Be a Mom in Five Years
Demi Lovato hopes to build a wonderful family and have her own child in five years. The "Warrior" hitmaker shared a story of her ultimate dream during "Live From MTV". "I hope I'm a mom in five years," she said.
"Well, I've been working since I was 8 years old, and my first audition was when I was 5, and I started modeling when I was 5, so I've been working so hard my whole life. At the end of the day, yes, I want to be a musician and I have a lot of goals, but my biggest goal in life is having a family," Lovato revealed in the show.
However, the 20-year-old singer said that for now she would be concentrating on her music. "I think I want to focus really, really hard on music for a couple years and I want to take advantage of all the momentum. I want to not let any opportunities slip past me," Lovato explained.
She added that after a period of hard work, she would probably take a break and build a family. If she does not have one yet, she will just do whatever she loves, such as traveling or doing charity work.
Lovato has released four albums during her music career. Her latest masterpiece "Demi" was released in the U.S. on May 14. In addition to musical commitment, Lovato has confirmed that she will be back as a judge on the next season of "The X Factor (US)". "I've gotten close to some of the contestants. Now, I just, I want to see new talent. I want to be part of that journey again. It just makes you feel really great," she gushed about the singing competition show.
More Demi Lovato News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom