Zoe Saldana Spotted Kissing With an Italian Artist
Zoe Saldana is reportedly linked to Marco Perego, an Italian artist. An onlooker told NY Post's Page Six that the pair "looked very close and were later seen kissing" when attending a private party for the sci-fi movie Saldana stars in, "Star Trek Into Darkness", in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, May 14.
Another source told E! News said that Saldana and Perego "have known each other for quite some time" and "obviously things changed for them recently". However, the source continued, "They aren't calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend just yet. But Zoe is super-happy right now. She's in a really happy place."
Just a few days ago, Saldana opened up about her sexuality when having an interview with Allure magazine for its June issue. She told the magazine that she might consider dating a woman in the future. Describing herself as "androgynous," she said, "[I might] end up with a woman raising my children."
Saldana previously dated "Silver Linings Playbook" actor Bradley Cooper. The duo split last year and Saldana later said that she wouldn't date another movie star. Prior to having a relationship with Cooper, the 34-year-old actress was linked to entrepreneur Keith Britton for 12 years before they parted ways back in 2011.
Perego is a former professional football player who quit after suffering a leg injury. He then became an artist and in 2008, he famously made a sculpture of bloody Amy Winehouse. The long-haired hunk is nicknamed "Pirate Perego" for having a striking resemblance to Johnny Depp's character in movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", Jack Sparrow.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture