P. Diddy Spoofs 'Downton Abbey' in Funny or Die Video
When P. Diddy tweeted that he's joining the cast of "Downton Abbey", he actually meant a parody version of the British series. After creating a buzz with his statement which has been debunked by PBS, the rapper's spoof of the hit series makes its way out via Funny or Die.
In the video, the New York-born artist claims he's cast as the first black character on the Julian Fellowes-created series. He introduces himself as Lord Wolcott, the new owner of Downton Abbey. He somehow manages to get inserted into scenes featuring other real characters.
Diddy previously caused confusion when he posted on his Twitter, "MY BIG NEWS: So happy to announce that Im a series regular on DOWNTON ABBEY-my favorite show+i'll be debuting a sneak peek tonight 12am PST!" but PBS claimed, "It's simply not true."
The "Last Night" hitmaker didn't bother to straight things up and it only becomes clear when the parody video is eventually released online.
The real "Downton Abbey" will only return with the fourth season January 5, 2014 on PBS in the U.S.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'