P. Diddy Spoofs 'Downton Abbey' in Funny or Die Video
When P. Diddy tweeted that he's joining the cast of "Downton Abbey", he actually meant a parody version of the British series. After creating a buzz with his statement which has been debunked by PBS, the rapper's spoof of the hit series makes its way out via Funny or Die.
In the video, the New York-born artist claims he's cast as the first black character on the Julian Fellowes-created series. He introduces himself as Lord Wolcott, the new owner of Downton Abbey. He somehow manages to get inserted into scenes featuring other real characters.
Diddy previously caused confusion when he posted on his Twitter, "MY BIG NEWS: So happy to announce that Im a series regular on DOWNTON ABBEY-my favorite show+i'll be debuting a sneak peek tonight 12am PST!" but PBS claimed, "It's simply not true."
The "Last Night" hitmaker didn't bother to straight things up and it only becomes clear when the parody video is eventually released online.
The real "Downton Abbey" will only return with the fourth season January 5, 2014 on PBS in the U.S.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo