The Lonely Island Releases Funny New Single 'I F***ed My Aunt' Featuring T-Pain
The Lonely Island boys, Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone, joined by rapper T-Pain debut their wacky new song "I F***ed My Aunt". The funny new single is the second track to be released off their "Wack Wednesdays" series, which kicked off last week with the star-studded video "Spring Break Anthem".
"I F***ed My Aunt" reunites the comic trio with their "I'm on a Boat" collaborator as they proudly rap about their sexual escapades in the two-and-a-half-minute-long song while T-Pain handles the hook for the incest-themed single. Tackling such a disturbing taboo, the four guys manage to pump the humor into the auto-tuned track.
After Samberg, Schaffer and Taccone go on with their seemingly nonsensical but humorous, individual verses, T-Pain sort of scolds the trio, saying, "Oh, I can't believe it / They f***ed their aunts / I mean, I f***ed my aunt too / But you don't see me making songs about it." He ends up asking, "I mean what is sex really? before finally realizing and concluding he did have the incestuous act with his aunt."
The track is said to be included in their forthcoming new studio album aptly titled "The Wack Album" coming out in less than a month's time on June 11. The expectedly hilarious compilation will feature collaborations with Solange Knowles, Pharrell Williams, Lady GaGa, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'