Chris Rock May Appear on Eminem's New Album
Chris Rock added fuels to rumor that suggested he would collaborate with Eminem on the rapper's new album. Appearing on fuse TV's new show "United States of Hip Hop", Rock was asked whether or not he made contributions to Eminem's upcoming album.
Rock didn't confirm or deny the question, saying, "Uh, I can't really say." Referring to his appearance on Kanye West's 2010 album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy", the comedian added, "I was on the Kanye record -maybe I'm on the Eminem record. You never know."
The rumor about collaboration surfaced last week after Rock tweeted a picture of him and someone who looked like Eminem working in a studio. The photo came with a caption read, "In the studio with Em don't sleep."
Rumor about Eminem's new album has been swirling for months. Back in March, Eminem's longtime mentor, Dr. Dre, had a radio interview and confirmed that the Detroit-native rapper "is finishing up his project."
Later in April, the President of Eminem's Shady Records, Paul Rosenberg, said, "We fully expect to be releasing a new Eminem album in 2013. He's been working on it for some time. It's safe to say that it will be post-Memorial Day at some point, but we're not exactly sure when. We've got some dates locked in for him to perform live in Europe in August, so we're trying to see what else lines up."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest