Christian Slater to Marry Brittany Lopez in July
Christian Slater is a happy man. The "Mind Games" actor revealed to PEOPLE on Tuesday, May 14, that he and his fiancee Brittany Lopez were planning their wedding which would take place sometime in July. "It will be good, intimate and small and family members. It will be nice," Slater gushed.
He added that the wedding probably would be held in backyard. "Honestly, you gotta get a planner and do all that, but we will get it organized. We had a big engagement party on the 31st of December and it was nice, it was like a New Year's and we had all the family come, 200 people, so it kind of already feels like we did the wedding, so we are just going to do a nice backyard situation," he explained.
Planning a wedding on top of heavy workload can be stressful, but Slater said his was going well. "It's going as smooth as it can go. I mean, right now we're moving into a house. I live in Miami now and, of course, [Mind Games] shoots in Chicago, which is very cold," he said. "So now that my blood has appropriately thinned out I'm sure this will run for eight years. Yeah, that will be the irony of it all," he joked.
Slater was previously married to Ryan Haddon before getting divorced in 2006. The couple has two children, Jaden Christopher and Eliana Sophia. Slater later met Brittany in 2009. He announced his engagement to Brittany during an appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" earlier this year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce