Christian Slater to Marry Brittany Lopez in July
Christian Slater is a happy man. The "Mind Games" actor revealed to PEOPLE on Tuesday, May 14, that he and his fiancee Brittany Lopez were planning their wedding which would take place sometime in July. "It will be good, intimate and small and family members. It will be nice," Slater gushed.
He added that the wedding probably would be held in backyard. "Honestly, you gotta get a planner and do all that, but we will get it organized. We had a big engagement party on the 31st of December and it was nice, it was like a New Year's and we had all the family come, 200 people, so it kind of already feels like we did the wedding, so we are just going to do a nice backyard situation," he explained.
Planning a wedding on top of heavy workload can be stressful, but Slater said his was going well. "It's going as smooth as it can go. I mean, right now we're moving into a house. I live in Miami now and, of course, [Mind Games] shoots in Chicago, which is very cold," he said. "So now that my blood has appropriately thinned out I'm sure this will run for eight years. Yeah, that will be the irony of it all," he joked.
Slater was previously married to Ryan Haddon before getting divorced in 2006. The couple has two children, Jaden Christopher and Eliana Sophia. Slater later met Brittany in 2009. He announced his engagement to Brittany during an appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" earlier this year.
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?