Christian Slater to Marry Brittany Lopez in July
Christian Slater is a happy man. The "Mind Games" actor revealed to PEOPLE on Tuesday, May 14, that he and his fiancee Brittany Lopez were planning their wedding which would take place sometime in July. "It will be good, intimate and small and family members. It will be nice," Slater gushed.
He added that the wedding probably would be held in backyard. "Honestly, you gotta get a planner and do all that, but we will get it organized. We had a big engagement party on the 31st of December and it was nice, it was like a New Year's and we had all the family come, 200 people, so it kind of already feels like we did the wedding, so we are just going to do a nice backyard situation," he explained.
Planning a wedding on top of heavy workload can be stressful, but Slater said his was going well. "It's going as smooth as it can go. I mean, right now we're moving into a house. I live in Miami now and, of course, [Mind Games] shoots in Chicago, which is very cold," he said. "So now that my blood has appropriately thinned out I'm sure this will run for eight years. Yeah, that will be the irony of it all," he joked.
Slater was previously married to Ryan Haddon before getting divorced in 2006. The couple has two children, Jaden Christopher and Eliana Sophia. Slater later met Brittany in 2009. He announced his engagement to Brittany during an appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" earlier this year.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart