Christian Slater to Marry Brittany Lopez in July
Christian Slater is a happy man. The "Mind Games" actor revealed to PEOPLE on Tuesday, May 14, that he and his fiancee Brittany Lopez were planning their wedding which would take place sometime in July. "It will be good, intimate and small and family members. It will be nice," Slater gushed.
He added that the wedding probably would be held in backyard. "Honestly, you gotta get a planner and do all that, but we will get it organized. We had a big engagement party on the 31st of December and it was nice, it was like a New Year's and we had all the family come, 200 people, so it kind of already feels like we did the wedding, so we are just going to do a nice backyard situation," he explained.
Planning a wedding on top of heavy workload can be stressful, but Slater said his was going well. "It's going as smooth as it can go. I mean, right now we're moving into a house. I live in Miami now and, of course, [Mind Games] shoots in Chicago, which is very cold," he said. "So now that my blood has appropriately thinned out I'm sure this will run for eight years. Yeah, that will be the irony of it all," he joked.
Slater was previously married to Ryan Haddon before getting divorced in 2006. The couple has two children, Jaden Christopher and Eliana Sophia. Slater later met Brittany in 2009. He announced his engagement to Brittany during an appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" earlier this year.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign