Farrah Abraham Fires Back at Catelynn Lowell's Comment on 'Backdoor Teen Mom'
Farrah Abraham is definitely not pleased with anyone who says bad things about her porn. In a recent interview with Us Weekly for the magazine's latest issue, the 21-year-old reality TV star dissed former "Teen Mom" co-star Catelynn Lowell, who said Abraham sounded "like a dying horse" on the porn video entitled "Backdoor Teen Mom".
"I know what jealousy looks like," Abraham told the magazine. "I am trying to be a role model for the other Teen Moms. I try not to knock them down. I try to better them." Abraham didn't stop right there. She then pointed out Lowell's personal problem, saying, "Catelynn has a weight issue, but I don't say harsh things about her to hurt her self-esteem."
In the interview, Abraham also dissed her "Backdoor Teen Mom" co-star, James Deen. Abraham, who was rumored dating the professional porn star last month, claimed that Deen had a crush on her. "I feel like James wanted to date me, but I don't trust him," she told the magazine. "And I don't want to date a porn star."
The single mother to 4-year-old Sophia went on saying, "This was a one-time moment for me. But now that I've seen the footage in full, doing something with me was probably, like, the highlight of his life."
More Farrah Abraham News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3