Farrah Abraham Fires Back at Catelynn Lowell's Comment on 'Backdoor Teen Mom'
Farrah Abraham is definitely not pleased with anyone who says bad things about her porn. In a recent interview with Us Weekly for the magazine's latest issue, the 21-year-old reality TV star dissed former "Teen Mom" co-star Catelynn Lowell, who said Abraham sounded "like a dying horse" on the porn video entitled "Backdoor Teen Mom".
"I know what jealousy looks like," Abraham told the magazine. "I am trying to be a role model for the other Teen Moms. I try not to knock them down. I try to better them." Abraham didn't stop right there. She then pointed out Lowell's personal problem, saying, "Catelynn has a weight issue, but I don't say harsh things about her to hurt her self-esteem."
In the interview, Abraham also dissed her "Backdoor Teen Mom" co-star, James Deen. Abraham, who was rumored dating the professional porn star last month, claimed that Deen had a crush on her. "I feel like James wanted to date me, but I don't trust him," she told the magazine. "And I don't want to date a porn star."
The single mother to 4-year-old Sophia went on saying, "This was a one-time moment for me. But now that I've seen the footage in full, doing something with me was probably, like, the highlight of his life."
More Farrah Abraham News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'