Farrah Abraham Fires Back at Catelynn Lowell's Comment on 'Backdoor Teen Mom'
Farrah Abraham is definitely not pleased with anyone who says bad things about her porn. In a recent interview with Us Weekly for the magazine's latest issue, the 21-year-old reality TV star dissed former "Teen Mom" co-star Catelynn Lowell, who said Abraham sounded "like a dying horse" on the porn video entitled "Backdoor Teen Mom".
"I know what jealousy looks like," Abraham told the magazine. "I am trying to be a role model for the other Teen Moms. I try not to knock them down. I try to better them." Abraham didn't stop right there. She then pointed out Lowell's personal problem, saying, "Catelynn has a weight issue, but I don't say harsh things about her to hurt her self-esteem."
In the interview, Abraham also dissed her "Backdoor Teen Mom" co-star, James Deen. Abraham, who was rumored dating the professional porn star last month, claimed that Deen had a crush on her. "I feel like James wanted to date me, but I don't trust him," she told the magazine. "And I don't want to date a porn star."
The single mother to 4-year-old Sophia went on saying, "This was a one-time moment for me. But now that I've seen the footage in full, doing something with me was probably, like, the highlight of his life."
More Farrah Abraham News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture