Wendy Williams: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to 'Split 30 Seconds' After Baby Is Born
Wendy Williams is skeptical about Kim Kardashian's relationship with Kanye West even though they are having a baby together. She even goes so far as to predict that the pregnant TV star will break up with the rapper "30 seconds after the baby is born."
"She and Kanye will not make and what kind of mom will she be? A single mom," so the 48-year-old outspoken TV host tells Andy Cohen. "I believe right now there is probably a plan in motion and Kris [Jenner] is probably helping Kim and Kim is probably asking for the help."
"I think Kanye's about sick of all of it and he might think he has invested too much into this family and he is not going to win," she adds. "You are not going to pull a Kardashian away from Kardashians. They just don't really understand what it's like to give up for other people."
Kanye did feel fed up with the paparazzi who were hounding him and his baby mama whenever they were out together. In a concert at the Roseland Ballroom, he dropped expletive-filled rant asking the shutterbugs to stop following him and asking "dumb*** questions."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group