Wendy Williams: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to 'Split 30 Seconds' After Baby Is Born
Wendy Williams is skeptical about Kim Kardashian's relationship with Kanye West even though they are having a baby together. She even goes so far as to predict that the pregnant TV star will break up with the rapper "30 seconds after the baby is born."
"She and Kanye will not make and what kind of mom will she be? A single mom," so the 48-year-old outspoken TV host tells Andy Cohen. "I believe right now there is probably a plan in motion and Kris [Jenner] is probably helping Kim and Kim is probably asking for the help."
"I think Kanye's about sick of all of it and he might think he has invested too much into this family and he is not going to win," she adds. "You are not going to pull a Kardashian away from Kardashians. They just don't really understand what it's like to give up for other people."
Kanye did feel fed up with the paparazzi who were hounding him and his baby mama whenever they were out together. In a concert at the Roseland Ballroom, he dropped expletive-filled rant asking the shutterbugs to stop following him and asking "dumb*** questions."
More Wendy Williams News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons