Frank Ocean and James Blake to Headline Drake's OVO Fest
For the fourth straight year, Canadian rap superstar Drake is staging his October's Very Own Fest in his hometown of Toronto and he's again bringing top acts to perform in the two-day music festival. Headlining the August 4 kick-off show at the Molson Canadian Ampitheatre are Frank Ocean and James Blake while leading the line-up on August 5 is no less than Drake himself.
Drake is expected to surprise the crowd as to which special guests he will parade in this year's OVO Fest. In previous years, some of the biggest names in music like Eminem, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne have all obliged Drake with their appearance.
Drizzy brought the house down when both Eminem and Jay-Z joined him onstage back in 2010 during the inaugural staging of the OVO Fest that featured the likes of Rick Ross, Fabolous, Bun B, Francis and the Lights, and Young Jeezy. Then on the succeeding year, he delighted fans with Wayne and the iconic Stevie Wonder, with Maybach Music Group mogul Ross returning for the second time.
Last year's show packed the most number of A-listers with 2 Chainz, A$AP Rocky, Waka Flocka Flame, Meek Mill, French Montana, Snoop Dogg, Nicki Minaj and for the third straight year, Ross, all supporting the Juno Award-winning artist. "Every year, I feel like this is my mother****ing birthday," Drake said last year about the star-studded extravaganza.
More Frank Ocean News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake