Frank Ocean and James Blake to Headline Drake's OVO Fest
For the fourth straight year, Canadian rap superstar Drake is staging his October's Very Own Fest in his hometown of Toronto and he's again bringing top acts to perform in the two-day music festival. Headlining the August 4 kick-off show at the Molson Canadian Ampitheatre are Frank Ocean and James Blake while leading the line-up on August 5 is no less than Drake himself.
Drake is expected to surprise the crowd as to which special guests he will parade in this year's OVO Fest. In previous years, some of the biggest names in music like Eminem, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne have all obliged Drake with their appearance.
Drizzy brought the house down when both Eminem and Jay-Z joined him onstage back in 2010 during the inaugural staging of the OVO Fest that featured the likes of Rick Ross, Fabolous, Bun B, Francis and the Lights, and Young Jeezy. Then on the succeeding year, he delighted fans with Wayne and the iconic Stevie Wonder, with Maybach Music Group mogul Ross returning for the second time.
Last year's show packed the most number of A-listers with 2 Chainz, A$AP Rocky, Waka Flocka Flame, Meek Mill, French Montana, Snoop Dogg, Nicki Minaj and for the third straight year, Ross, all supporting the Juno Award-winning artist. "Every year, I feel like this is my mother****ing birthday," Drake said last year about the star-studded extravaganza.
More Frank Ocean News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her