Kanye West Ranting on Stage at Paparazzi
Kanye West is not a fan of paparazzi, unlike Kim Kardashian who has cameras following her on daily basis in and outside her house. In a concert at the Roseland Ballroom in NYC for the Adult Swim Upfront, the hot-tempered rapper dropped some colorful language to let his feeling be known.
Kanye's expletive-laden rant came hot on heels of an embarrassing incident during an outing with his baby mama. The G.O.O.D Music rhymer suffered bruise on his forehead after smacking his head on a signpost in an attempt to avoid shutterbugs while house-hunting with his pregnant lady love.
"One thing about me. I'm the worst kinda, worst kinda, worst kinda celebrity...because all I do is make real music. All I do is sit in the studio and make real, real s**t. and that's it. That's mother**king it. That's motherfucking it," Kanye vented his frustration towards the shutterbugs.
He continued as quoted by Complex, "So I don't want nobody trying to run up on me with no cameras, trying to sell pictures and s**t to magazines, asking me no dumb*** questions. Throwing me off of my focus and s**t. Harassing you all mother**king day. I ain't no mother**king celebrity..."
"[I had a friend ask me, 'Are you gonna go on] SNL and you're going to do like a skit about the paparazzi and shit and like humanize yourself?' I ain't here to apologize to no mother**kers man. It ain't about me humanizing myself. At what point did I become unhuman where I had to turn myself back? Or maybe I was demonized. Or maybe I was treated inhumane and not human in that kind of situation."
"I ain't no mother**king celebrity. I ain't running for office. I ain't kissing nobody's mother**king babies. I drop your baby and you sue me and s**t. I'm trying to make some music that inspires people to be the best they can be. I don't want nobody to ask NOTHING ELSE OF ME."
"Don't ask nothing else of me. Motherf**kers chasing you down 'bout to make you crash and s**t. And all they want is one ni**a to laugh and s**t. Hell nah I ain't doing no mother**king SNL skits, this my god**n life. This ain't no mother**king joke. That's it. Stop that s**t right there."
More Kanye West News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker