Selena Gomez Snapped Leaving Justin Bieber's House
Selena Gomez apparently still keeps in touch with Justin Bieber despite her previous statement that she's dating nobody at the moment. She was seen leaving the Biebs' residence in Calabasas late Tuesday morning, May 14.
The "I Love You Like a Love Song" singer was behind the wheel when she left Bieber's house. An eyewitness said she looked "happy." She reportedly "spent the rest of the day at home" while her former boyfriend was hard at work at a recording studio.
In a recent interview on Boston's Kiss 108 radio, Selena confirmed her single status. The radio DJ candidly asked her, "So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'Let's grab an ice cream'- you're available?" and she replied with a yes.
"You're completely available in every way?" the host prodded further, to which the "Spring Breakers" actress answered, "Yep!" She added with a smile, "By the way, that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream, because that would be cool."
More Selena Gomez News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3