Selena Gomez Snapped Leaving Justin Bieber's House
Selena Gomez apparently still keeps in touch with Justin Bieber despite her previous statement that she's dating nobody at the moment. She was seen leaving the Biebs' residence in Calabasas late Tuesday morning, May 14.
The "I Love You Like a Love Song" singer was behind the wheel when she left Bieber's house. An eyewitness said she looked "happy." She reportedly "spent the rest of the day at home" while her former boyfriend was hard at work at a recording studio.
In a recent interview on Boston's Kiss 108 radio, Selena confirmed her single status. The radio DJ candidly asked her, "So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'Let's grab an ice cream'- you're available?" and she replied with a yes.
"You're completely available in every way?" the host prodded further, to which the "Spring Breakers" actress answered, "Yep!" She added with a smile, "By the way, that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream, because that would be cool."
More Selena Gomez News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development