Selena Gomez Snapped Leaving Justin Bieber's House
Selena Gomez apparently still keeps in touch with Justin Bieber despite her previous statement that she's dating nobody at the moment. She was seen leaving the Biebs' residence in Calabasas late Tuesday morning, May 14.
The "I Love You Like a Love Song" singer was behind the wheel when she left Bieber's house. An eyewitness said she looked "happy." She reportedly "spent the rest of the day at home" while her former boyfriend was hard at work at a recording studio.
In a recent interview on Boston's Kiss 108 radio, Selena confirmed her single status. The radio DJ candidly asked her, "So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'Let's grab an ice cream'- you're available?" and she replied with a yes.
"You're completely available in every way?" the host prodded further, to which the "Spring Breakers" actress answered, "Yep!" She added with a smile, "By the way, that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream, because that would be cool."
More Selena Gomez News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story