Selena Gomez Snapped Leaving Justin Bieber's House
Selena Gomez apparently still keeps in touch with Justin Bieber despite her previous statement that she's dating nobody at the moment. She was seen leaving the Biebs' residence in Calabasas late Tuesday morning, May 14.
The "I Love You Like a Love Song" singer was behind the wheel when she left Bieber's house. An eyewitness said she looked "happy." She reportedly "spent the rest of the day at home" while her former boyfriend was hard at work at a recording studio.
In a recent interview on Boston's Kiss 108 radio, Selena confirmed her single status. The radio DJ candidly asked her, "So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'Let's grab an ice cream'- you're available?" and she replied with a yes.
"You're completely available in every way?" the host prodded further, to which the "Spring Breakers" actress answered, "Yep!" She added with a smile, "By the way, that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream, because that would be cool."
More Selena Gomez News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl