Selena Gomez Snapped Leaving Justin Bieber's House
Selena Gomez apparently still keeps in touch with Justin Bieber despite her previous statement that she's dating nobody at the moment. She was seen leaving the Biebs' residence in Calabasas late Tuesday morning, May 14.
The "I Love You Like a Love Song" singer was behind the wheel when she left Bieber's house. An eyewitness said she looked "happy." She reportedly "spent the rest of the day at home" while her former boyfriend was hard at work at a recording studio.
In a recent interview on Boston's Kiss 108 radio, Selena confirmed her single status. The radio DJ candidly asked her, "So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'Let's grab an ice cream'- you're available?" and she replied with a yes.
"You're completely available in every way?" the host prodded further, to which the "Spring Breakers" actress answered, "Yep!" She added with a smile, "By the way, that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream, because that would be cool."
More Selena Gomez News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!