Demi Lovato Gets New Ink as New Album Released
Demi Lovato added a new tattoo to her body on the day her new album, "Demi", was released. On Wednesday, May 15, the 20-year-old singer took to Twitter to show off the new ink behind her left shoulder which reads, "Now I'm a Warrior", which is a lyric from "Warrior", a song in her new album.
"Thanks @BangBang! Album release day!!! #DEMI" Lovato captioned the photograph. Bang Bang is a New York-based tattoo artist who tatted up the likes of Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Chris Brown and Katy Perry. The tattoo artist also recently gave British model Cara Delevingne her first ink, a lion on her finger.
Lovato's other tattoos are including words "stay strong" on her wrists, "let go and let God" on her feet, and "you make me beautiful" on right side of her ribs. When asked about which tattoo she likes the best, she said, "My favorite tattoo is my feet tattoos."
She then described the meaning behind the inks that read "Let Go" on her right foot and "Let God" on her left feet. "Its kind of my favorite life mottos," she added. "Sometimes life can get so hard that you don't really know what to do and you just gotta be like, 'Okay,' to the man upstairs, 'Take it from here cause I don't know what I'm doing.' "
More Demi Lovato News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'