Demi Lovato Gets New Ink as New Album Released
Demi Lovato added a new tattoo to her body on the day her new album, "Demi", was released. On Wednesday, May 15, the 20-year-old singer took to Twitter to show off the new ink behind her left shoulder which reads, "Now I'm a Warrior", which is a lyric from "Warrior", a song in her new album.
"Thanks @BangBang! Album release day!!! #DEMI" Lovato captioned the photograph. Bang Bang is a New York-based tattoo artist who tatted up the likes of Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Chris Brown and Katy Perry. The tattoo artist also recently gave British model Cara Delevingne her first ink, a lion on her finger.
Lovato's other tattoos are including words "stay strong" on her wrists, "let go and let God" on her feet, and "you make me beautiful" on right side of her ribs. When asked about which tattoo she likes the best, she said, "My favorite tattoo is my feet tattoos."
She then described the meaning behind the inks that read "Let Go" on her right foot and "Let God" on her left feet. "Its kind of my favorite life mottos," she added. "Sometimes life can get so hard that you don't really know what to do and you just gotta be like, 'Okay,' to the man upstairs, 'Take it from here cause I don't know what I'm doing.' "
More Demi Lovato News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves