Demi Lovato Gets New Ink as New Album Released
Demi Lovato added a new tattoo to her body on the day her new album, "Demi", was released. On Wednesday, May 15, the 20-year-old singer took to Twitter to show off the new ink behind her left shoulder which reads, "Now I'm a Warrior", which is a lyric from "Warrior", a song in her new album.
"Thanks @BangBang! Album release day!!! #DEMI" Lovato captioned the photograph. Bang Bang is a New York-based tattoo artist who tatted up the likes of Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Chris Brown and Katy Perry. The tattoo artist also recently gave British model Cara Delevingne her first ink, a lion on her finger.
Lovato's other tattoos are including words "stay strong" on her wrists, "let go and let God" on her feet, and "you make me beautiful" on right side of her ribs. When asked about which tattoo she likes the best, she said, "My favorite tattoo is my feet tattoos."
She then described the meaning behind the inks that read "Let Go" on her right foot and "Let God" on her left feet. "Its kind of my favorite life mottos," she added. "Sometimes life can get so hard that you don't really know what to do and you just gotta be like, 'Okay,' to the man upstairs, 'Take it from here cause I don't know what I'm doing.' "
More Demi Lovato News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs