Demi Lovato Gets New Ink as New Album Released
Demi Lovato added a new tattoo to her body on the day her new album, "Demi", was released. On Wednesday, May 15, the 20-year-old singer took to Twitter to show off the new ink behind her left shoulder which reads, "Now I'm a Warrior", which is a lyric from "Warrior", a song in her new album.
"Thanks @BangBang! Album release day!!! #DEMI" Lovato captioned the photograph. Bang Bang is a New York-based tattoo artist who tatted up the likes of Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Chris Brown and Katy Perry. The tattoo artist also recently gave British model Cara Delevingne her first ink, a lion on her finger.
Lovato's other tattoos are including words "stay strong" on her wrists, "let go and let God" on her feet, and "you make me beautiful" on right side of her ribs. When asked about which tattoo she likes the best, she said, "My favorite tattoo is my feet tattoos."
She then described the meaning behind the inks that read "Let Go" on her right foot and "Let God" on her left feet. "Its kind of my favorite life mottos," she added. "Sometimes life can get so hard that you don't really know what to do and you just gotta be like, 'Okay,' to the man upstairs, 'Take it from here cause I don't know what I'm doing.' "
More Demi Lovato News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says