Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and More Glam Up 'Great Gatsby' Cannes Premiere
"The Great Gatsby" headed to South of France for its Cannes premiere. Leading men Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire went for a black bow tie with a black suit to grace the red carpet. Co-star Carey Mulligan, meanwhile, looked gorgeous in a pale pink, silk Christian Dior gown.
The Myrtle Wilson depicter, Isla Fisher, let loose her hair, wearing a fiery red dress from Oscar de la Renta. Nicole Kidman, who serves as one of the 66th festival's star-studded jurors alongside Christoph Waltz and Ang Lee, stood out in ankle-length gown paired with a pair of hot pink pumps.
Also hitting the red carpet was Cindy Crawford, who looked stunning in a Roberto Cavalli white gown completed with a plunging gold halter neckline. Julianne Moore, Steven Spielberg, Zhang Ziyi and Lana Del Rey were among those in attendance.
The screening of the Jazz age drama from director Baz Luhrmann opened the Audrey Tautou-hosted festival, which runs from May 15-26. 19 entries, including Ryan Gosling-starring "Only God Forgives", are in competition to take home the Palme d'Or. "I'm looking for a film that will stand the test of time, a film that will be remembered in 10, 20, 30 years from now," says Spielberg, the president of the jury.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'