Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and More Glam Up 'Great Gatsby' Cannes Premiere
"The Great Gatsby" headed to South of France for its Cannes premiere. Leading men Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire went for a black bow tie with a black suit to grace the red carpet. Co-star Carey Mulligan, meanwhile, looked gorgeous in a pale pink, silk Christian Dior gown.
The Myrtle Wilson depicter, Isla Fisher, let loose her hair, wearing a fiery red dress from Oscar de la Renta. Nicole Kidman, who serves as one of the 66th festival's star-studded jurors alongside Christoph Waltz and Ang Lee, stood out in ankle-length gown paired with a pair of hot pink pumps.
Also hitting the red carpet was Cindy Crawford, who looked stunning in a Roberto Cavalli white gown completed with a plunging gold halter neckline. Julianne Moore, Steven Spielberg, Zhang Ziyi and Lana Del Rey were among those in attendance.
The screening of the Jazz age drama from director Baz Luhrmann opened the Audrey Tautou-hosted festival, which runs from May 15-26. 19 entries, including Ryan Gosling-starring "Only God Forgives", are in competition to take home the Palme d'Or. "I'm looking for a film that will stand the test of time, a film that will be remembered in 10, 20, 30 years from now," says Spielberg, the president of the jury.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says