Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and More Glam Up 'Great Gatsby' Cannes Premiere
"The Great Gatsby" headed to South of France for its Cannes premiere. Leading men Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire went for a black bow tie with a black suit to grace the red carpet. Co-star Carey Mulligan, meanwhile, looked gorgeous in a pale pink, silk Christian Dior gown.
The Myrtle Wilson depicter, Isla Fisher, let loose her hair, wearing a fiery red dress from Oscar de la Renta. Nicole Kidman, who serves as one of the 66th festival's star-studded jurors alongside Christoph Waltz and Ang Lee, stood out in ankle-length gown paired with a pair of hot pink pumps.
Also hitting the red carpet was Cindy Crawford, who looked stunning in a Roberto Cavalli white gown completed with a plunging gold halter neckline. Julianne Moore, Steven Spielberg, Zhang Ziyi and Lana Del Rey were among those in attendance.
The screening of the Jazz age drama from director Baz Luhrmann opened the Audrey Tautou-hosted festival, which runs from May 15-26. 19 entries, including Ryan Gosling-starring "Only God Forgives", are in competition to take home the Palme d'Or. "I'm looking for a film that will stand the test of time, a film that will be remembered in 10, 20, 30 years from now," says Spielberg, the president of the jury.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard