Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and More Glam Up 'Great Gatsby' Cannes Premiere
"The Great Gatsby" headed to South of France for its Cannes premiere. Leading men Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire went for a black bow tie with a black suit to grace the red carpet. Co-star Carey Mulligan, meanwhile, looked gorgeous in a pale pink, silk Christian Dior gown.
The Myrtle Wilson depicter, Isla Fisher, let loose her hair, wearing a fiery red dress from Oscar de la Renta. Nicole Kidman, who serves as one of the 66th festival's star-studded jurors alongside Christoph Waltz and Ang Lee, stood out in ankle-length gown paired with a pair of hot pink pumps.
Also hitting the red carpet was Cindy Crawford, who looked stunning in a Roberto Cavalli white gown completed with a plunging gold halter neckline. Julianne Moore, Steven Spielberg, Zhang Ziyi and Lana Del Rey were among those in attendance.
The screening of the Jazz age drama from director Baz Luhrmann opened the Audrey Tautou-hosted festival, which runs from May 15-26. 19 entries, including Ryan Gosling-starring "Only God Forgives", are in competition to take home the Palme d'Or. "I'm looking for a film that will stand the test of time, a film that will be remembered in 10, 20, 30 years from now," says Spielberg, the president of the jury.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards