Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Reportedly Are in Divorce Battle Over $10M
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore decided to go separate ways more than a year ago, but their divorce is still in the process. According to New York Post's Page Six, Demi claimed that she was entitled to $10 million from her younger ex-husband's investment.
"Ashton and Demi are still not divorced, and no settlement has been agreed, even though they have been in negotiations for over a year. Ashton made a lot of money after they married, but he doesn't believe he owes her as much as she is asking for," a source told the site.
The actor, who currently dates Mila Kunis, formed A-Grade, a venture capital fund, with Madonna's manager Guy Oseary and billionaire Ron Burkle in 2010. Ashton and his business partners are said investing the money to several IT companies such as Airbnb, Shazam, Path, Flipboard, Foursquare, Uber, Spotify, Fab.com and Soundcloud.
According to the source, Ashton said that the venture did not make much money. The actor also reportedly told Demi's lawyers that he only put $1 million in it. "Now it seems Ashton and Oseary were working towards a private offering based on a valuation of $100 million. Ashton owns 20 percent of the fund, under California law, Demi should be entitled to half of his share - $10 million," the source explained further.
Ashton is one of the biggest paid actors nowadays. He reportedly makes $700,000 for one episode of "Two and a Half Men". Demi's largest paycheck recently was a $2 million deal for "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle". In addition, she allegedly cashed in $90 million from her divorce with Bruce Willis. Both Ashton's and Demi's lawyers were not available for comments.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'