Blake Jenner Confirms He's Dating 'Glee' Co-Star Melissa Benoist
Ryan Murphy seems to have talent as matchmaker. After Lea Michele and Cory Monteith that he paired up as on/off couple on "Glee" end up dating in real life, now Blake Jenner confirms he's too dating his co-star on the FOX hit series, Melissa Benoist.
Blake and Melissa have been romantically linked for some time after sharing screens on the show. When a fan asked him during a live chat hosted by ET Canada if they were indeed an item, the winner of "The Glee Project" second season replied with a smile, "Yup."
On screen, Blake and Melissa play Ryder and Marley respectively. They are caught up in a love triangle with Jake, who is played by Jacob Artist. Marley eventually picked Jack, but it didn't stop Melissa from getting together with Blake off screen.
Similar thing happened to Lea and Cory. Playing Rachel and Finn respectively, they were involved in an on-screen love triangle with Quinn portrayed by Dianna Agron who was later revealed having a baby with Puck (Mark Salling). They dated and got engaged before splitting after graduation, but are still seeing each other in real life.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers