Blake Jenner Confirms He's Dating 'Glee' Co-Star Melissa Benoist
Ryan Murphy seems to have talent as matchmaker. After Lea Michele and Cory Monteith that he paired up as on/off couple on "Glee" end up dating in real life, now Blake Jenner confirms he's too dating his co-star on the FOX hit series, Melissa Benoist.
Blake and Melissa have been romantically linked for some time after sharing screens on the show. When a fan asked him during a live chat hosted by ET Canada if they were indeed an item, the winner of "The Glee Project" second season replied with a smile, "Yup."
On screen, Blake and Melissa play Ryder and Marley respectively. They are caught up in a love triangle with Jake, who is played by Jacob Artist. Marley eventually picked Jack, but it didn't stop Melissa from getting together with Blake off screen.
Similar thing happened to Lea and Cory. Playing Rachel and Finn respectively, they were involved in an on-screen love triangle with Quinn portrayed by Dianna Agron who was later revealed having a baby with Puck (Mark Salling). They dated and got engaged before splitting after graduation, but are still seeing each other in real life.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle