Blake Jenner Confirms He's Dating 'Glee' Co-Star Melissa Benoist
Ryan Murphy seems to have talent as matchmaker. After Lea Michele and Cory Monteith that he paired up as on/off couple on "Glee" end up dating in real life, now Blake Jenner confirms he's too dating his co-star on the FOX hit series, Melissa Benoist.
Blake and Melissa have been romantically linked for some time after sharing screens on the show. When a fan asked him during a live chat hosted by ET Canada if they were indeed an item, the winner of "The Glee Project" second season replied with a smile, "Yup."
On screen, Blake and Melissa play Ryder and Marley respectively. They are caught up in a love triangle with Jake, who is played by Jacob Artist. Marley eventually picked Jack, but it didn't stop Melissa from getting together with Blake off screen.
Similar thing happened to Lea and Cory. Playing Rachel and Finn respectively, they were involved in an on-screen love triangle with Quinn portrayed by Dianna Agron who was later revealed having a baby with Puck (Mark Salling). They dated and got engaged before splitting after graduation, but are still seeing each other in real life.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation