Blake Jenner Confirms He's Dating 'Glee' Co-Star Melissa Benoist
Ryan Murphy seems to have talent as matchmaker. After Lea Michele and Cory Monteith that he paired up as on/off couple on "Glee" end up dating in real life, now Blake Jenner confirms he's too dating his co-star on the FOX hit series, Melissa Benoist.
Blake and Melissa have been romantically linked for some time after sharing screens on the show. When a fan asked him during a live chat hosted by ET Canada if they were indeed an item, the winner of "The Glee Project" second season replied with a smile, "Yup."
On screen, Blake and Melissa play Ryder and Marley respectively. They are caught up in a love triangle with Jake, who is played by Jacob Artist. Marley eventually picked Jack, but it didn't stop Melissa from getting together with Blake off screen.
Similar thing happened to Lea and Cory. Playing Rachel and Finn respectively, they were involved in an on-screen love triangle with Quinn portrayed by Dianna Agron who was later revealed having a baby with Puck (Mark Salling). They dated and got engaged before splitting after graduation, but are still seeing each other in real life.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding