P. Diddy's Car Pulled Over at Gunpoint by Cops
P. Diddy, or rather his luxe Maybach, caused a big commotion in Los Angeles Wednesday, May 15. The rap mogul's vehicle was reportedly stopped by a team of cops with guns drawn after he was dropped off at the SoHo House in West Hollywood.
TMZ reported the cops blocked the car from driving away after they received information that there's a person with a gun inside the vehicle. The law enforcement asked the occupants of the car to get out and lie on the ground while they were searching for any weapon.
The information turned out to be a false alarm since there wasn't any weapon found. The road was temporarily shut down as a precaution until the cops gave the all-clear.
In the past recent months, the United States has been rocked by numerous tragic incidents from mass shootings and bomb attacks that killed the innocents and injured many others. At the same time, cops were dealing with fake distressed calls that targeted celebrities in a series of swatting pranks.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors