P. Diddy's Car Pulled Over at Gunpoint by Cops
P. Diddy, or rather his luxe Maybach, caused a big commotion in Los Angeles Wednesday, May 15. The rap mogul's vehicle was reportedly stopped by a team of cops with guns drawn after he was dropped off at the SoHo House in West Hollywood.
TMZ reported the cops blocked the car from driving away after they received information that there's a person with a gun inside the vehicle. The law enforcement asked the occupants of the car to get out and lie on the ground while they were searching for any weapon.
The information turned out to be a false alarm since there wasn't any weapon found. The road was temporarily shut down as a precaution until the cops gave the all-clear.
In the past recent months, the United States has been rocked by numerous tragic incidents from mass shootings and bomb attacks that killed the innocents and injured many others. At the same time, cops were dealing with fake distressed calls that targeted celebrities in a series of swatting pranks.
More P. Diddy News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?