P. Diddy's Car Pulled Over at Gunpoint by Cops
P. Diddy, or rather his luxe Maybach, caused a big commotion in Los Angeles Wednesday, May 15. The rap mogul's vehicle was reportedly stopped by a team of cops with guns drawn after he was dropped off at the SoHo House in West Hollywood.
TMZ reported the cops blocked the car from driving away after they received information that there's a person with a gun inside the vehicle. The law enforcement asked the occupants of the car to get out and lie on the ground while they were searching for any weapon.
The information turned out to be a false alarm since there wasn't any weapon found. The road was temporarily shut down as a precaution until the cops gave the all-clear.
In the past recent months, the United States has been rocked by numerous tragic incidents from mass shootings and bomb attacks that killed the innocents and injured many others. At the same time, cops were dealing with fake distressed calls that targeted celebrities in a series of swatting pranks.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated