P. Diddy's Car Pulled Over at Gunpoint by Cops
P. Diddy, or rather his luxe Maybach, caused a big commotion in Los Angeles Wednesday, May 15. The rap mogul's vehicle was reportedly stopped by a team of cops with guns drawn after he was dropped off at the SoHo House in West Hollywood.
TMZ reported the cops blocked the car from driving away after they received information that there's a person with a gun inside the vehicle. The law enforcement asked the occupants of the car to get out and lie on the ground while they were searching for any weapon.
The information turned out to be a false alarm since there wasn't any weapon found. The road was temporarily shut down as a precaution until the cops gave the all-clear.
In the past recent months, the United States has been rocked by numerous tragic incidents from mass shootings and bomb attacks that killed the innocents and injured many others. At the same time, cops were dealing with fake distressed calls that targeted celebrities in a series of swatting pranks.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments