P. Diddy's Car Pulled Over at Gunpoint by Cops
P. Diddy, or rather his luxe Maybach, caused a big commotion in Los Angeles Wednesday, May 15. The rap mogul's vehicle was reportedly stopped by a team of cops with guns drawn after he was dropped off at the SoHo House in West Hollywood.
TMZ reported the cops blocked the car from driving away after they received information that there's a person with a gun inside the vehicle. The law enforcement asked the occupants of the car to get out and lie on the ground while they were searching for any weapon.
The information turned out to be a false alarm since there wasn't any weapon found. The road was temporarily shut down as a precaution until the cops gave the all-clear.
In the past recent months, the United States has been rocked by numerous tragic incidents from mass shootings and bomb attacks that killed the innocents and injured many others. At the same time, cops were dealing with fake distressed calls that targeted celebrities in a series of swatting pranks.
More P. Diddy News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does