Beyonce Knowles Apologizes for First Ever Postponed Show
Following the postponement of her Antwerp concert yesterday, pop/R'n'B diva Beyonce Knowles immediately sent out an apology to her disappointed fans. The 31-year-old performer posted a handwritten letter on her Facebook page on Wednesday, May 15 to say sorry for the cancellation of her Tuesday night show at the Sportpaleis, saying it was the first ever show that she had to postpone.
"To my dearest fans in Antwerp," Beyonce wrote, "I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I'm sorry if I disappointed you." Fortunately for the May 14 show ticketholders, the show will be rescheduled although there's no word yet on when it will eventually take place, if they could still squeeze it in the already fixed Europe leg of her "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour".
She then informed readers that she had recovered from the dehydration and exhaustion that had prompted her doctors to advise her to rest, saying, "Thank you for your concern. I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to give you a great show." She then closed it off with "see you tonight," telling fans that she's ready to perform on her second Antwerp tour date.
She did not address or touch on the pregnancy rumors that had been linked to the deferment of her first Antwerp concert. Speculations that Mrs. Carter might be pregnant with baby number two with husband Jay-Z popped up after recent photos revealed a suspected baby bump on Bey's sexy figure.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'