Britney Spears Says She Wants a Daughter
Britney Spears would love to have a daughter to add to her family. When Mario Lopez says he's jealous of her for having two boys, she says, "Awwww, I want a girl." "Oh, you do want a girl! So later on, maybe a little girl?" the "Extra" host teases, to which she replies, "Yes."
Lopez is already a father to an adorable little Gia and currently expecting a second child with his wife Courtney. Britney, meanwhile, has two sons, Sean and Jayden, with her former husband Kevin Federline and is currently dating David Lucado after splitting from fiance Jason Trawick.
As for now, the southern belle is focusing on her two children who may even follow their mama's footsteps in entertainment. "They do like attention, so I think they would probably be a little good in the limelight. We're taking baby steps at this point as far as agencies and stuff like that goes, but they're little comedians, so we'll see," she gushes.
More Britney Spears News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'