Britney Spears Says She Wants a Daughter
Britney Spears would love to have a daughter to add to her family. When Mario Lopez says he's jealous of her for having two boys, she says, "Awwww, I want a girl." "Oh, you do want a girl! So later on, maybe a little girl?" the "Extra" host teases, to which she replies, "Yes."
Lopez is already a father to an adorable little Gia and currently expecting a second child with his wife Courtney. Britney, meanwhile, has two sons, Sean and Jayden, with her former husband Kevin Federline and is currently dating David Lucado after splitting from fiance Jason Trawick.
As for now, the southern belle is focusing on her two children who may even follow their mama's footsteps in entertainment. "They do like attention, so I think they would probably be a little good in the limelight. We're taking baby steps at this point as far as agencies and stuff like that goes, but they're little comedians, so we'll see," she gushes.
More Britney Spears News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo