Britney Spears Says She Wants a Daughter
Britney Spears would love to have a daughter to add to her family. When Mario Lopez says he's jealous of her for having two boys, she says, "Awwww, I want a girl." "Oh, you do want a girl! So later on, maybe a little girl?" the "Extra" host teases, to which she replies, "Yes."
Lopez is already a father to an adorable little Gia and currently expecting a second child with his wife Courtney. Britney, meanwhile, has two sons, Sean and Jayden, with her former husband Kevin Federline and is currently dating David Lucado after splitting from fiance Jason Trawick.
As for now, the southern belle is focusing on her two children who may even follow their mama's footsteps in entertainment. "They do like attention, so I think they would probably be a little good in the limelight. We're taking baby steps at this point as far as agencies and stuff like that goes, but they're little comedians, so we'll see," she gushes.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit