Britney Spears Says She Wants a Daughter
Britney Spears would love to have a daughter to add to her family. When Mario Lopez says he's jealous of her for having two boys, she says, "Awwww, I want a girl." "Oh, you do want a girl! So later on, maybe a little girl?" the "Extra" host teases, to which she replies, "Yes."
Lopez is already a father to an adorable little Gia and currently expecting a second child with his wife Courtney. Britney, meanwhile, has two sons, Sean and Jayden, with her former husband Kevin Federline and is currently dating David Lucado after splitting from fiance Jason Trawick.
As for now, the southern belle is focusing on her two children who may even follow their mama's footsteps in entertainment. "They do like attention, so I think they would probably be a little good in the limelight. We're taking baby steps at this point as far as agencies and stuff like that goes, but they're little comedians, so we'll see," she gushes.
More Britney Spears News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head