Britney Spears Says She Wants a Daughter
Britney Spears would love to have a daughter to add to her family. When Mario Lopez says he's jealous of her for having two boys, she says, "Awwww, I want a girl." "Oh, you do want a girl! So later on, maybe a little girl?" the "Extra" host teases, to which she replies, "Yes."
Lopez is already a father to an adorable little Gia and currently expecting a second child with his wife Courtney. Britney, meanwhile, has two sons, Sean and Jayden, with her former husband Kevin Federline and is currently dating David Lucado after splitting from fiance Jason Trawick.
As for now, the southern belle is focusing on her two children who may even follow their mama's footsteps in entertainment. "They do like attention, so I think they would probably be a little good in the limelight. We're taking baby steps at this point as far as agencies and stuff like that goes, but they're little comedians, so we'll see," she gushes.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'