Taylor Swift's Fan Arrested After Admitting He Swam to Her Beach House
An obsessed fan of Taylor Swift was taken into police custody Wednesday, May 15 after admitting that he tried to sneak into her properties. A 22-year-old male from Chicago area allegedly swam up to her new mansion in Rhode Island to meet his idol.
TMZ reported the man was arrested around 1 mile from Swift's mansion. He was approached by police after getting out of the water. He later confessed that he wanted to meet the country/pop singer but decided to swim back after seeing her security team.
The fan was booked for trespassing. A representative for the Westerly Police Dept. says, "There is a zero tolerance policy for trespassers." While he was in custody, the cops met with the singer's security guards to discuss the matter.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!