Taylor Swift's Fan Arrested After Admitting He Swam to Her Beach House
An obsessed fan of Taylor Swift was taken into police custody Wednesday, May 15 after admitting that he tried to sneak into her properties. A 22-year-old male from Chicago area allegedly swam up to her new mansion in Rhode Island to meet his idol.
TMZ reported the man was arrested around 1 mile from Swift's mansion. He was approached by police after getting out of the water. He later confessed that he wanted to meet the country/pop singer but decided to swim back after seeing her security team.
The fan was booked for trespassing. A representative for the Westerly Police Dept. says, "There is a zero tolerance policy for trespassers." While he was in custody, the cops met with the singer's security guards to discuss the matter.
More Taylor Swift News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub