Taylor Swift's Fan Arrested After Admitting He Swam to Her Beach House
An obsessed fan of Taylor Swift was taken into police custody Wednesday, May 15 after admitting that he tried to sneak into her properties. A 22-year-old male from Chicago area allegedly swam up to her new mansion in Rhode Island to meet his idol.
TMZ reported the man was arrested around 1 mile from Swift's mansion. He was approached by police after getting out of the water. He later confessed that he wanted to meet the country/pop singer but decided to swim back after seeing her security team.
The fan was booked for trespassing. A representative for the Westerly Police Dept. says, "There is a zero tolerance policy for trespassers." While he was in custody, the cops met with the singer's security guards to discuss the matter.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease