Taylor Swift's Fan Arrested After Admitting He Swam to Her Beach House
An obsessed fan of Taylor Swift was taken into police custody Wednesday, May 15 after admitting that he tried to sneak into her properties. A 22-year-old male from Chicago area allegedly swam up to her new mansion in Rhode Island to meet his idol.
TMZ reported the man was arrested around 1 mile from Swift's mansion. He was approached by police after getting out of the water. He later confessed that he wanted to meet the country/pop singer but decided to swim back after seeing her security team.
The fan was booked for trespassing. A representative for the Westerly Police Dept. says, "There is a zero tolerance policy for trespassers." While he was in custody, the cops met with the singer's security guards to discuss the matter.
More Taylor Swift News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017