Taylor Swift's Fan Arrested After Admitting He Swam to Her Beach House
An obsessed fan of Taylor Swift was taken into police custody Wednesday, May 15 after admitting that he tried to sneak into her properties. A 22-year-old male from Chicago area allegedly swam up to her new mansion in Rhode Island to meet his idol.
TMZ reported the man was arrested around 1 mile from Swift's mansion. He was approached by police after getting out of the water. He later confessed that he wanted to meet the country/pop singer but decided to swim back after seeing her security team.
The fan was booked for trespassing. A representative for the Westerly Police Dept. says, "There is a zero tolerance policy for trespassers." While he was in custody, the cops met with the singer's security guards to discuss the matter.
More Taylor Swift News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign