Vin Diesel Is Scarier Than Ever in First Trailer and Poster for 'Riddick'
Vin Diesel is coming back for portraying his iconic antihero in "Riddick". In its first trailer (via Machinima) and poster, the Furyan murderer gets even deadlier than before as he returns for one ultimate mission, to seek a revenge. "He's the most dangerous man we've ever tracked," so Boss Johns says of Riddick, the one who rules the dark.
The upcoming pic from David Twohy follows the infamous Riddick, who has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet. Soon, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.
Besides Diesel, the sequel to "The Chronicles of Riddick" sees the return of Karl Urban, the Vaako depicter. Jordi Molla is introduced as an arrogant captain of the mercenary ship named Santana. The upcoming flick from Media Rights Capital also features Matt Nable as Boss Johns, Katee Sackhoff as Dahl, Dave Bautista as Diaz and Bokeem Woodbine as bounty hunter Moss.
Also starring two-time Grammy Award-nominated singer Keri Hilson, the sci-fi action feature will arrive in theaters across the United States on September 6.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards