Vin Diesel Is Scarier Than Ever in First Trailer and Poster for 'Riddick'
Vin Diesel is coming back for portraying his iconic antihero in "Riddick". In its first trailer (via Machinima) and poster, the Furyan murderer gets even deadlier than before as he returns for one ultimate mission, to seek a revenge. "He's the most dangerous man we've ever tracked," so Boss Johns says of Riddick, the one who rules the dark.
The upcoming pic from David Twohy follows the infamous Riddick, who has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet. Soon, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.
Besides Diesel, the sequel to "The Chronicles of Riddick" sees the return of Karl Urban, the Vaako depicter. Jordi Molla is introduced as an arrogant captain of the mercenary ship named Santana. The upcoming flick from Media Rights Capital also features Matt Nable as Boss Johns, Katee Sackhoff as Dahl, Dave Bautista as Diaz and Bokeem Woodbine as bounty hunter Moss.
Also starring two-time Grammy Award-nominated singer Keri Hilson, the sci-fi action feature will arrive in theaters across the United States on September 6.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series