Michael Buble Premieres 'Who's Lovin' You' Music Video
By posting it on his official website and on his own YouTube page, Grammy Award-winning artist Michael Buble unveiled his music video for "Who's Lovin' You", a track off his new album "To Be Loved". For his latest release, the 37-year-old singer covers the Motown classic written by Smokey Robinson back in 1960 and originally recorded by The Miracles.
Still sporting the suit and tie look from his previously released videos "You Make Me Feel So Young" and "To Love Somebody", Buble performs the short one-and-a-half-minute song on a vast stage, singing solitary while the enormous lights set-up behind him changes between blue and red hues, going along with the beat of the soul standard.
Buble's rendition of "Who's Lovin' You" is the latest among the many version of the song popularized by Jackson 5. Other artists who have covered the hit are The Temptations, The Supremes, Terence Trent D'arby, Brenda and The Tabulations, John Farnham, Human Nature and En Vogue.
"Who's Lovin' You" is now already the fifth track to be released by Buble out of the fourteen tracks that make up his latest Billboard No. 1 album, debuting a month after his "Something Stupid" duet with actress Reese Witherspoon. Except for the new composition and Buble original "It's a Beautiful Day", all the four other singles released thus far have been remakes of old classics.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked