Video: Robin Thicke Performs on 'The Voice' With Pharrell Williams and T.I.
NBC reality TV singing competition "The Voice" served as the stage for Robin Thicke's first live performance of his controversial new single "Blurred Lines". The R'n'B crooner was joined by his collaborators on the track, Pharrell Williams and T.I., appearing as the May 14 episode's guest musical performers.
Looking smashing in as black suit, Thicke worked the stage with Williams who was dressed to the nines in a tuxedo, in contrast to T.I. who dressed down to a casual ensemble of a denim cut-off jacket over a red shirt worn with brown pants. As in their YouTube banned video, the three guys worked the stage with sexy models who this time were properly covered up for TV audience watching the program.
Last month, the nude version of the "Blurred Lines" music video got banned on YouTube for showing the models who appeared in its original version frolicking completely naked. The shocking second version was reportedly too graphic and explicit that it was taken down shortly after it debuted on the popular video hosting site.
Since the controversy, the single had climbed the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, now currently placed at No. 70, and will apparently serve as the carrier single on Thicke's forthcoming new album said to be arriving this summer. Meanwhile, T.I. has just recently premiered his brand new music video "Hello" with former "Voice" mentor Cee-Lo Green.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'