Video: Robin Thicke Performs on 'The Voice' With Pharrell Williams and T.I.
NBC reality TV singing competition "The Voice" served as the stage for Robin Thicke's first live performance of his controversial new single "Blurred Lines". The R'n'B crooner was joined by his collaborators on the track, Pharrell Williams and T.I., appearing as the May 14 episode's guest musical performers.
Looking smashing in as black suit, Thicke worked the stage with Williams who was dressed to the nines in a tuxedo, in contrast to T.I. who dressed down to a casual ensemble of a denim cut-off jacket over a red shirt worn with brown pants. As in their YouTube banned video, the three guys worked the stage with sexy models who this time were properly covered up for TV audience watching the program.
Last month, the nude version of the "Blurred Lines" music video got banned on YouTube for showing the models who appeared in its original version frolicking completely naked. The shocking second version was reportedly too graphic and explicit that it was taken down shortly after it debuted on the popular video hosting site.
Since the controversy, the single had climbed the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, now currently placed at No. 70, and will apparently serve as the carrier single on Thicke's forthcoming new album said to be arriving this summer. Meanwhile, T.I. has just recently premiered his brand new music video "Hello" with former "Voice" mentor Cee-Lo Green.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie