'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Gets U.S. Premiere Date
"Downton Abbey" fans can now save the date. PBS has announced that the hit period drama series will return with the fourth installment on January 5, 2014 and air through February 23, 2014 in the U.S.
Original cast including Shirley MacLaine, Tom Cullen and Michelle Dockery will reprise their respective roles, but Dan Stevens and Siobhan Finneran have confirmed that they will not return to the show's new season. Season 3's guest Shirley MacLaine is slated to reprise her role as Martha Levinson.
The show will also introduce new characters, including jazz singer named Jack Ross (Gary Carr), which is the first black character on the show. Other new cast members are Kiri Te Kanawa, Julian Ovenden, Nigel Harman, Joanna David, Harriet Walter and Tom Cullen, the latest of which is cast as Lady Mary's potential new love interest.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen