'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Gets U.S. Premiere Date
"Downton Abbey" fans can now save the date. PBS has announced that the hit period drama series will return with the fourth installment on January 5, 2014 and air through February 23, 2014 in the U.S.
Original cast including Shirley MacLaine, Tom Cullen and Michelle Dockery will reprise their respective roles, but Dan Stevens and Siobhan Finneran have confirmed that they will not return to the show's new season. Season 3's guest Shirley MacLaine is slated to reprise her role as Martha Levinson.
The show will also introduce new characters, including jazz singer named Jack Ross (Gary Carr), which is the first black character on the show. Other new cast members are Kiri Te Kanawa, Julian Ovenden, Nigel Harman, Joanna David, Harriet Walter and Tom Cullen, the latest of which is cast as Lady Mary's potential new love interest.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'