'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Gets U.S. Premiere Date
"Downton Abbey" fans can now save the date. PBS has announced that the hit period drama series will return with the fourth installment on January 5, 2014 and air through February 23, 2014 in the U.S.
Original cast including Shirley MacLaine, Tom Cullen and Michelle Dockery will reprise their respective roles, but Dan Stevens and Siobhan Finneran have confirmed that they will not return to the show's new season. Season 3's guest Shirley MacLaine is slated to reprise her role as Martha Levinson.
The show will also introduce new characters, including jazz singer named Jack Ross (Gary Carr), which is the first black character on the show. Other new cast members are Kiri Te Kanawa, Julian Ovenden, Nigel Harman, Joanna David, Harriet Walter and Tom Cullen, the latest of which is cast as Lady Mary's potential new love interest.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role