'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Gets U.S. Premiere Date
"Downton Abbey" fans can now save the date. PBS has announced that the hit period drama series will return with the fourth installment on January 5, 2014 and air through February 23, 2014 in the U.S.
Original cast including Shirley MacLaine, Tom Cullen and Michelle Dockery will reprise their respective roles, but Dan Stevens and Siobhan Finneran have confirmed that they will not return to the show's new season. Season 3's guest Shirley MacLaine is slated to reprise her role as Martha Levinson.
The show will also introduce new characters, including jazz singer named Jack Ross (Gary Carr), which is the first black character on the show. Other new cast members are Kiri Te Kanawa, Julian Ovenden, Nigel Harman, Joanna David, Harriet Walter and Tom Cullen, the latest of which is cast as Lady Mary's potential new love interest.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit