'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Gets U.S. Premiere Date
"Downton Abbey" fans can now save the date. PBS has announced that the hit period drama series will return with the fourth installment on January 5, 2014 and air through February 23, 2014 in the U.S.
Original cast including Shirley MacLaine, Tom Cullen and Michelle Dockery will reprise their respective roles, but Dan Stevens and Siobhan Finneran have confirmed that they will not return to the show's new season. Season 3's guest Shirley MacLaine is slated to reprise her role as Martha Levinson.
The show will also introduce new characters, including jazz singer named Jack Ross (Gary Carr), which is the first black character on the show. Other new cast members are Kiri Te Kanawa, Julian Ovenden, Nigel Harman, Joanna David, Harriet Walter and Tom Cullen, the latest of which is cast as Lady Mary's potential new love interest.
More Downton Abbey News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth