Kristen Stewart's Mom Gets Restraining Order Against Neighbor Who Claims Her Dogs Are Wolves
Kristen Stewart's mother, Jules, might be able to get some peace after she obtained a restraining order against her 61-year-old neighbor Sue Bemi on Tuesday, May 13. According to TMZ, the court's order requires Sue to keep 100-yard distance from Jules' property for one year.
The incident which involved the neighbor reportedly started on April 21, when Sue trespassed to Jules' driveway. According to legal documents which were submitted to the court, Jules told her to back off and the two started exchanging bad words.
Sue reportedly claimed that Jules' dogs were actually wolves. Sue screamed at Jules, saying that the supposed wolves "belong in the mountains of Montana." Sue also requested that Jules set the wolves free and offered her assistance.
After the incident, Sue allegedly began harassing Jules by making "howling sounds, growls, chirps and other weird noises" which provoked the canines. According to Sue, Jules admitted that the dogs were wolves.
Daily Mail reported that Kristen once talked about her mother's wolves on "Late Show with David Letterman" in 2010. David Letterman showed some pictures on the show. One of them was a picture of Jack, the oldest male wolf. "He's a wolf, he's really sweet," the actress gushed. The "Welcome to the Rileys" actress continued explaining that she and her mom bought them in Florida.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments