Kristen Stewart's Mom Gets Restraining Order Against Neighbor Who Claims Her Dogs Are Wolves
Kristen Stewart's mother, Jules, might be able to get some peace after she obtained a restraining order against her 61-year-old neighbor Sue Bemi on Tuesday, May 13. According to TMZ, the court's order requires Sue to keep 100-yard distance from Jules' property for one year.
The incident which involved the neighbor reportedly started on April 21, when Sue trespassed to Jules' driveway. According to legal documents which were submitted to the court, Jules told her to back off and the two started exchanging bad words.
Sue reportedly claimed that Jules' dogs were actually wolves. Sue screamed at Jules, saying that the supposed wolves "belong in the mountains of Montana." Sue also requested that Jules set the wolves free and offered her assistance.
After the incident, Sue allegedly began harassing Jules by making "howling sounds, growls, chirps and other weird noises" which provoked the canines. According to Sue, Jules admitted that the dogs were wolves.
Daily Mail reported that Kristen once talked about her mother's wolves on "Late Show with David Letterman" in 2010. David Letterman showed some pictures on the show. One of them was a picture of Jack, the oldest male wolf. "He's a wolf, he's really sweet," the actress gushed. The "Welcome to the Rileys" actress continued explaining that she and her mom bought them in Florida.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival