New Viral Clip for 'World War Z' Teases a Zombie Outbreak
A new viral video for Paramount Pictures' upcoming thriller "World War Z" via Yahoo! Movies sees the world in great danger. The short clip, which is in the form of PSA, previews devastating impacts of a zombie epidemic, including violent attacks in Indonesia and mysteriously empty villages in India. "We are literally heading from crisis to zero," says Michael Kim, former director of Global Health Agency.
"World War Z" is an apocalyptic horror film which is based on Max Brooks's novel of the same name. The pic from director Marc Forster follows a United Nation employee named Gerry Lane who travels around the world to try and find a cure for the zombie virus and save his family and the world.
The Gerry Lane depicter, Brad Pitt, previously took the CinemaCon stage to promote his latest film. Self-proclaimed "an expert" on zombies, Pitt said, "I think you're going to like this as much as my boys [sons] are going to," before introducing a clip of horrifying scenes to fans, who packed the Colosseum at Caesars Palace on April 15.
Pitt is joined by Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, David Morse and Matthew Fox. James Badge Dale is also included in the cast ensemble for a supporting role.
The eerie feature is set to open in the United States on June 21.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush