New Viral Clip for 'World War Z' Teases a Zombie Outbreak
A new viral video for Paramount Pictures' upcoming thriller "World War Z" via Yahoo! Movies sees the world in great danger. The short clip, which is in the form of PSA, previews devastating impacts of a zombie epidemic, including violent attacks in Indonesia and mysteriously empty villages in India. "We are literally heading from crisis to zero," says Michael Kim, former director of Global Health Agency.
"World War Z" is an apocalyptic horror film which is based on Max Brooks's novel of the same name. The pic from director Marc Forster follows a United Nation employee named Gerry Lane who travels around the world to try and find a cure for the zombie virus and save his family and the world.
The Gerry Lane depicter, Brad Pitt, previously took the CinemaCon stage to promote his latest film. Self-proclaimed "an expert" on zombies, Pitt said, "I think you're going to like this as much as my boys [sons] are going to," before introducing a clip of horrifying scenes to fans, who packed the Colosseum at Caesars Palace on April 15.
Pitt is joined by Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, David Morse and Matthew Fox. James Badge Dale is also included in the cast ensemble for a supporting role.
The eerie feature is set to open in the United States on June 21.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface