New Viral Clip for 'World War Z' Teases a Zombie Outbreak
A new viral video for Paramount Pictures' upcoming thriller "World War Z" via Yahoo! Movies sees the world in great danger. The short clip, which is in the form of PSA, previews devastating impacts of a zombie epidemic, including violent attacks in Indonesia and mysteriously empty villages in India. "We are literally heading from crisis to zero," says Michael Kim, former director of Global Health Agency.
"World War Z" is an apocalyptic horror film which is based on Max Brooks's novel of the same name. The pic from director Marc Forster follows a United Nation employee named Gerry Lane who travels around the world to try and find a cure for the zombie virus and save his family and the world.
The Gerry Lane depicter, Brad Pitt, previously took the CinemaCon stage to promote his latest film. Self-proclaimed "an expert" on zombies, Pitt said, "I think you're going to like this as much as my boys [sons] are going to," before introducing a clip of horrifying scenes to fans, who packed the Colosseum at Caesars Palace on April 15.
Pitt is joined by Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, David Morse and Matthew Fox. James Badge Dale is also included in the cast ensemble for a supporting role.
The eerie feature is set to open in the United States on June 21.
More World War Z News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group