New Viral Clip for 'World War Z' Teases a Zombie Outbreak
A new viral video for Paramount Pictures' upcoming thriller "World War Z" via Yahoo! Movies sees the world in great danger. The short clip, which is in the form of PSA, previews devastating impacts of a zombie epidemic, including violent attacks in Indonesia and mysteriously empty villages in India. "We are literally heading from crisis to zero," says Michael Kim, former director of Global Health Agency.
"World War Z" is an apocalyptic horror film which is based on Max Brooks's novel of the same name. The pic from director Marc Forster follows a United Nation employee named Gerry Lane who travels around the world to try and find a cure for the zombie virus and save his family and the world.
The Gerry Lane depicter, Brad Pitt, previously took the CinemaCon stage to promote his latest film. Self-proclaimed "an expert" on zombies, Pitt said, "I think you're going to like this as much as my boys [sons] are going to," before introducing a clip of horrifying scenes to fans, who packed the Colosseum at Caesars Palace on April 15.
Pitt is joined by Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, David Morse and Matthew Fox. James Badge Dale is also included in the cast ensemble for a supporting role.
The eerie feature is set to open in the United States on June 21.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos