Charlie Sheen Objects to Brooke Mueller's Attempt to Place Their Kids in Her Brother's Care
Charlie Sheen is heading to court yet again, TMZ reports. This time around, the "Anger Management" actor reportedly fights off his troubled ex Brooke Mueller's attempt to make her brother the temporary guardian of their twin boys while she's away in rehab.
The former "Two and a Half Men" male lead claims the reason why Mueller wants her brother to care for the kids is because she wants to get access to the monthly child support from the actor, something that won't happen if the kids continue to stay with Denise Richards.
Bob and Max, 4, are staying with Richards while Mueller is trying to sober up at the Betty Ford Center. The twins were also taken care of by Richards when Mueller checked into rehab last year. Earlier this month, a judge ruled the kids would remain in Richards' custody until Mueller checked out.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes