Charlie Sheen Objects to Brooke Mueller's Attempt to Place Their Kids in Her Brother's Care
Charlie Sheen is heading to court yet again, TMZ reports. This time around, the "Anger Management" actor reportedly fights off his troubled ex Brooke Mueller's attempt to make her brother the temporary guardian of their twin boys while she's away in rehab.
The former "Two and a Half Men" male lead claims the reason why Mueller wants her brother to care for the kids is because she wants to get access to the monthly child support from the actor, something that won't happen if the kids continue to stay with Denise Richards.
Bob and Max, 4, are staying with Richards while Mueller is trying to sober up at the Betty Ford Center. The twins were also taken care of by Richards when Mueller checked into rehab last year. Earlier this month, a judge ruled the kids would remain in Richards' custody until Mueller checked out.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber