Charlie Sheen Objects to Brooke Mueller's Attempt to Place Their Kids in Her Brother's Care
Charlie Sheen is heading to court yet again, TMZ reports. This time around, the "Anger Management" actor reportedly fights off his troubled ex Brooke Mueller's attempt to make her brother the temporary guardian of their twin boys while she's away in rehab.
The former "Two and a Half Men" male lead claims the reason why Mueller wants her brother to care for the kids is because she wants to get access to the monthly child support from the actor, something that won't happen if the kids continue to stay with Denise Richards.
Bob and Max, 4, are staying with Richards while Mueller is trying to sober up at the Betty Ford Center. The twins were also taken care of by Richards when Mueller checked into rehab last year. Earlier this month, a judge ruled the kids would remain in Richards' custody until Mueller checked out.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song