Charlie Sheen Objects to Brooke Mueller's Attempt to Place Their Kids in Her Brother's Care
Charlie Sheen is heading to court yet again, TMZ reports. This time around, the "Anger Management" actor reportedly fights off his troubled ex Brooke Mueller's attempt to make her brother the temporary guardian of their twin boys while she's away in rehab.
The former "Two and a Half Men" male lead claims the reason why Mueller wants her brother to care for the kids is because she wants to get access to the monthly child support from the actor, something that won't happen if the kids continue to stay with Denise Richards.
Bob and Max, 4, are staying with Richards while Mueller is trying to sober up at the Betty Ford Center. The twins were also taken care of by Richards when Mueller checked into rehab last year. Earlier this month, a judge ruled the kids would remain in Richards' custody until Mueller checked out.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'