Arnold Schwarzenegger, Andy Samberg, Sarah Silverman Featured in YouTube Comedy Week Ads
YouTube is gearing up to launch its first-ever YouTube Comedy Week and Arnold Schwarzenegger reminds comedy fans about the upcoming event in a commercial. Declaring himself "a big fan of comedy," the "Terminator" star encounters a group doing "Harlem Shake" while promoting the event.
Andy Samberg, The Lonely Island, Sarah Silverman, Rainn Wilson and more are featured in other promo videos for the so-called Big Live Comedy Show which will start on May 19 at 8 P.M. ET / 5 P.M. PT. To run until May 25, the show will include live epic events, funny videos and fan challenges.
Big names in comedy, including The Lonely Island, Silverman, Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Craig Robinson and Ben Stiller just to name a few, will participate in the YouTube Comedy Week. Fans can subscribe to the official page on YouTube to tune into the event.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris