Arnold Schwarzenegger, Andy Samberg, Sarah Silverman Featured in YouTube Comedy Week Ads
YouTube is gearing up to launch its first-ever YouTube Comedy Week and Arnold Schwarzenegger reminds comedy fans about the upcoming event in a commercial. Declaring himself "a big fan of comedy," the "Terminator" star encounters a group doing "Harlem Shake" while promoting the event.
Andy Samberg, The Lonely Island, Sarah Silverman, Rainn Wilson and more are featured in other promo videos for the so-called Big Live Comedy Show which will start on May 19 at 8 P.M. ET / 5 P.M. PT. To run until May 25, the show will include live epic events, funny videos and fan challenges.
Big names in comedy, including The Lonely Island, Silverman, Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Craig Robinson and Ben Stiller just to name a few, will participate in the YouTube Comedy Week. Fans can subscribe to the official page on YouTube to tune into the event.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'