Arnold Schwarzenegger, Andy Samberg, Sarah Silverman Featured in YouTube Comedy Week Ads
YouTube is gearing up to launch its first-ever YouTube Comedy Week and Arnold Schwarzenegger reminds comedy fans about the upcoming event in a commercial. Declaring himself "a big fan of comedy," the "Terminator" star encounters a group doing "Harlem Shake" while promoting the event.
Andy Samberg, The Lonely Island, Sarah Silverman, Rainn Wilson and more are featured in other promo videos for the so-called Big Live Comedy Show which will start on May 19 at 8 P.M. ET / 5 P.M. PT. To run until May 25, the show will include live epic events, funny videos and fan challenges.
Big names in comedy, including The Lonely Island, Silverman, Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Craig Robinson and Ben Stiller just to name a few, will participate in the YouTube Comedy Week. Fans can subscribe to the official page on YouTube to tune into the event.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie