Arnold Schwarzenegger, Andy Samberg, Sarah Silverman Featured in YouTube Comedy Week Ads
YouTube is gearing up to launch its first-ever YouTube Comedy Week and Arnold Schwarzenegger reminds comedy fans about the upcoming event in a commercial. Declaring himself "a big fan of comedy," the "Terminator" star encounters a group doing "Harlem Shake" while promoting the event.
Andy Samberg, The Lonely Island, Sarah Silverman, Rainn Wilson and more are featured in other promo videos for the so-called Big Live Comedy Show which will start on May 19 at 8 P.M. ET / 5 P.M. PT. To run until May 25, the show will include live epic events, funny videos and fan challenges.
Big names in comedy, including The Lonely Island, Silverman, Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Craig Robinson and Ben Stiller just to name a few, will participate in the YouTube Comedy Week. Fans can subscribe to the official page on YouTube to tune into the event.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes