Arnold Schwarzenegger, Andy Samberg, Sarah Silverman Featured in YouTube Comedy Week Ads
YouTube is gearing up to launch its first-ever YouTube Comedy Week and Arnold Schwarzenegger reminds comedy fans about the upcoming event in a commercial. Declaring himself "a big fan of comedy," the "Terminator" star encounters a group doing "Harlem Shake" while promoting the event.
Andy Samberg, The Lonely Island, Sarah Silverman, Rainn Wilson and more are featured in other promo videos for the so-called Big Live Comedy Show which will start on May 19 at 8 P.M. ET / 5 P.M. PT. To run until May 25, the show will include live epic events, funny videos and fan challenges.
Big names in comedy, including The Lonely Island, Silverman, Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Craig Robinson and Ben Stiller just to name a few, will participate in the YouTube Comedy Week. Fans can subscribe to the official page on YouTube to tune into the event.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance