'Days of Our Lives' Star Dylan Patton Arrested for Alleged Cocaine Sale
Former "Days of Our Lives" star Dylan Patton has been arrested by the Malibu division of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department for selling cocaine. The 20-year old actor was arrested in front of his house in Agoura Hills on Tuesday, May 13. He is currently held on a $30,000 bail.
According to TMZ, the police were suspicious of Dylan. Later, they sent an undercover officer to pretend to buy cocaine from Dylan a few days before the raid. The police also obtained a warrant to search his house on that day. The narcotic which reportedly belonged to Dylan worth $1,200 to $1,500.
As an actor, Dylan took part in "Days of Our Lives" as Will Horton for a year. According to Daily Mail, he was originally set to star on the series for four years. However, his character was recast because of changes in plot. He received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Younger Actor for the role.
Throughout his career, the former model also made brief appearances on other series such as "That's So Raven" and "Cold Case". He recently starred in a movie "Drones Clones and Pheromones" as quarterback Johnny.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'