'Days of Our Lives' Star Dylan Patton Arrested for Alleged Cocaine Sale
Former "Days of Our Lives" star Dylan Patton has been arrested by the Malibu division of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department for selling cocaine. The 20-year old actor was arrested in front of his house in Agoura Hills on Tuesday, May 13. He is currently held on a $30,000 bail.
According to TMZ, the police were suspicious of Dylan. Later, they sent an undercover officer to pretend to buy cocaine from Dylan a few days before the raid. The police also obtained a warrant to search his house on that day. The narcotic which reportedly belonged to Dylan worth $1,200 to $1,500.
As an actor, Dylan took part in "Days of Our Lives" as Will Horton for a year. According to Daily Mail, he was originally set to star on the series for four years. However, his character was recast because of changes in plot. He received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Younger Actor for the role.
Throughout his career, the former model also made brief appearances on other series such as "That's So Raven" and "Cold Case". He recently starred in a movie "Drones Clones and Pheromones" as quarterback Johnny.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt