'Days of Our Lives' Star Dylan Patton Arrested for Alleged Cocaine Sale
Former "Days of Our Lives" star Dylan Patton has been arrested by the Malibu division of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department for selling cocaine. The 20-year old actor was arrested in front of his house in Agoura Hills on Tuesday, May 13. He is currently held on a $30,000 bail.
According to TMZ, the police were suspicious of Dylan. Later, they sent an undercover officer to pretend to buy cocaine from Dylan a few days before the raid. The police also obtained a warrant to search his house on that day. The narcotic which reportedly belonged to Dylan worth $1,200 to $1,500.
As an actor, Dylan took part in "Days of Our Lives" as Will Horton for a year. According to Daily Mail, he was originally set to star on the series for four years. However, his character was recast because of changes in plot. He received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Younger Actor for the role.
Throughout his career, the former model also made brief appearances on other series such as "That's So Raven" and "Cold Case". He recently starred in a movie "Drones Clones and Pheromones" as quarterback Johnny.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked