'Days of Our Lives' Star Dylan Patton Arrested for Alleged Cocaine Sale
Former "Days of Our Lives" star Dylan Patton has been arrested by the Malibu division of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department for selling cocaine. The 20-year old actor was arrested in front of his house in Agoura Hills on Tuesday, May 13. He is currently held on a $30,000 bail.
According to TMZ, the police were suspicious of Dylan. Later, they sent an undercover officer to pretend to buy cocaine from Dylan a few days before the raid. The police also obtained a warrant to search his house on that day. The narcotic which reportedly belonged to Dylan worth $1,200 to $1,500.
As an actor, Dylan took part in "Days of Our Lives" as Will Horton for a year. According to Daily Mail, he was originally set to star on the series for four years. However, his character was recast because of changes in plot. He received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Younger Actor for the role.
Throughout his career, the former model also made brief appearances on other series such as "That's So Raven" and "Cold Case". He recently starred in a movie "Drones Clones and Pheromones" as quarterback Johnny.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed