Rita Ora Premieres 'Facemelt' Music Video Featuring Cara Delevingne
Roc Nation artist Rita Ora premieres her new Rankin-directed music video "Facemelt" featuring her model pal Cara Delevingne, who helps out the Jay-Z protege in the short two-minute visuals. The track is the latest single to be released off the 22-year-old artist's debut album "Ora".
Released as part of the Hunger TV Dirty Video series which also carries videos from Iggy Azalea and Kreayshawn, "Facemelt" features Ora pulling off some of her signature looks as Delevingne poses, showing her unique facial expressions. Both wearing black bra-tops and parading Rihanna-like hair-dos, the pair mouth the words to the song in both monochrome and bright red background shots.
Supermodel Delevingne puts some of her fashion sense into the "Radioactive" singer's new video, showing off some fancy jewelry that includes a set of chunky pearl bracelets and a pair of oversized, dangling gold earrings. They complete the stylish look with a pair of sunglasses and a black top for a modern take on the classic Audrey Hepburn look in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
"Cara hijacking my video and my life and just basically hijacking me - it's pretty awesome. She's crazy like me. So it makes sense," Ora said about their collaboration, which had already been expected since the two are known to be close friends. "Having the most beautiful woman in the world in your video can't be bad."
More Rita Ora News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'