Rita Ora Premieres 'Facemelt' Music Video Featuring Cara Delevingne
Roc Nation artist Rita Ora premieres her new Rankin-directed music video "Facemelt" featuring her model pal Cara Delevingne, who helps out the Jay-Z protege in the short two-minute visuals. The track is the latest single to be released off the 22-year-old artist's debut album "Ora".
Released as part of the Hunger TV Dirty Video series which also carries videos from Iggy Azalea and Kreayshawn, "Facemelt" features Ora pulling off some of her signature looks as Delevingne poses, showing her unique facial expressions. Both wearing black bra-tops and parading Rihanna-like hair-dos, the pair mouth the words to the song in both monochrome and bright red background shots.
Supermodel Delevingne puts some of her fashion sense into the "Radioactive" singer's new video, showing off some fancy jewelry that includes a set of chunky pearl bracelets and a pair of oversized, dangling gold earrings. They complete the stylish look with a pair of sunglasses and a black top for a modern take on the classic Audrey Hepburn look in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
"Cara hijacking my video and my life and just basically hijacking me - it's pretty awesome. She's crazy like me. So it makes sense," Ora said about their collaboration, which had already been expected since the two are known to be close friends. "Having the most beautiful woman in the world in your video can't be bad."
Rita Ora's "Facemelt" (feat. Cara Delevingne) music video
More Rita Ora News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?