James Deen Brands Farrah Abraham's Pregnancy Test a Publicity Stunt
James Deen slams Farrah Abraham, his sex partner on the "Backdoor Teen Mom" video. The pro porn star accuses the young mother of pulling a publicity stunt after learning that she went to purchase a pregnancy test that promptly caused pregnancy rumors.
"To say you're potentially pregnant is not something to joke about," Deen says to Celebuzz. "When you knowingly involve another human being and a publicity stunt around that, a child is not something to be taken lightly. It's not a game anymore and it's really not cool."
"This is a type of publicity I do not agree with and I do not want to participate in. Joking or lying or using pregnancy to get attention and media is not cool. It involves three people's lives including the potential unborn child. It is not a subject to just throw around."
The adult movie star, who stars opposite Lindsay Lohan in "The Canyons", then explains in a graphic detail as to why it's impossible for Abraham to get pregnant from their bedroom romp in the sex tape.
"I spoke to the clinic where we both got tested before our scene along with my personal medical doctor regarding the subject. However, I am more concerned about the fact that Vivid told me she was on birth control. Had I known she was not taking preventive measures I would have never accepted the scene."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!