Report: Jennifer Lopez Buys $10M Mansion in Hamptons
Jennifer Lopez may be preparing to move her family into a new house. The "Jenny from the Block" hitmaker is rumored purchasing an eight-bedroom mansion standing on three acres of land in the Hamptons for a cool $10 million.
According to the New York Post, the former "American Idol" judge has taken her 5-year-old twins, Max and Emme, to check the luxurious house. She also has toured the property with her dancer boyfriend Casper Smart, 25.
The house was previously listed as a summer rental rated around $425,000, for Memorial Day through Labor Day. Aside from having plenty of room to build a guest house, it also boasts a pool, pool house, sauna, steam room, and private theater.
J.Lo's former husband Marc Anthony was recently reported buying a bachelor pad in Encino, Calif. for $2.5 million. According to real estate site Trulia, his gated Italian Villa has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a two-story foyer, and a fountain.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'