Report: Jennifer Lopez Buys $10M Mansion in Hamptons
Jennifer Lopez may be preparing to move her family into a new house. The "Jenny from the Block" hitmaker is rumored purchasing an eight-bedroom mansion standing on three acres of land in the Hamptons for a cool $10 million.
According to the New York Post, the former "American Idol" judge has taken her 5-year-old twins, Max and Emme, to check the luxurious house. She also has toured the property with her dancer boyfriend Casper Smart, 25.
The house was previously listed as a summer rental rated around $425,000, for Memorial Day through Labor Day. Aside from having plenty of room to build a guest house, it also boasts a pool, pool house, sauna, steam room, and private theater.
J.Lo's former husband Marc Anthony was recently reported buying a bachelor pad in Encino, Calif. for $2.5 million. According to real estate site Trulia, his gated Italian Villa has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a two-story foyer, and a fountain.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors