Report: Jennifer Lopez Buys $10M Mansion in Hamptons
Jennifer Lopez may be preparing to move her family into a new house. The "Jenny from the Block" hitmaker is rumored purchasing an eight-bedroom mansion standing on three acres of land in the Hamptons for a cool $10 million.
According to the New York Post, the former "American Idol" judge has taken her 5-year-old twins, Max and Emme, to check the luxurious house. She also has toured the property with her dancer boyfriend Casper Smart, 25.
The house was previously listed as a summer rental rated around $425,000, for Memorial Day through Labor Day. Aside from having plenty of room to build a guest house, it also boasts a pool, pool house, sauna, steam room, and private theater.
J.Lo's former husband Marc Anthony was recently reported buying a bachelor pad in Encino, Calif. for $2.5 million. According to real estate site Trulia, his gated Italian Villa has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a two-story foyer, and a fountain.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise