Report: Jennifer Lopez Buys $10M Mansion in Hamptons
Jennifer Lopez may be preparing to move her family into a new house. The "Jenny from the Block" hitmaker is rumored purchasing an eight-bedroom mansion standing on three acres of land in the Hamptons for a cool $10 million.
According to the New York Post, the former "American Idol" judge has taken her 5-year-old twins, Max and Emme, to check the luxurious house. She also has toured the property with her dancer boyfriend Casper Smart, 25.
The house was previously listed as a summer rental rated around $425,000, for Memorial Day through Labor Day. Aside from having plenty of room to build a guest house, it also boasts a pool, pool house, sauna, steam room, and private theater.
J.Lo's former husband Marc Anthony was recently reported buying a bachelor pad in Encino, Calif. for $2.5 million. According to real estate site Trulia, his gated Italian Villa has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a two-story foyer, and a fountain.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked