Report: Jennifer Lopez Buys $10M Mansion in Hamptons
Jennifer Lopez may be preparing to move her family into a new house. The "Jenny from the Block" hitmaker is rumored purchasing an eight-bedroom mansion standing on three acres of land in the Hamptons for a cool $10 million.
According to the New York Post, the former "American Idol" judge has taken her 5-year-old twins, Max and Emme, to check the luxurious house. She also has toured the property with her dancer boyfriend Casper Smart, 25.
The house was previously listed as a summer rental rated around $425,000, for Memorial Day through Labor Day. Aside from having plenty of room to build a guest house, it also boasts a pool, pool house, sauna, steam room, and private theater.
J.Lo's former husband Marc Anthony was recently reported buying a bachelor pad in Encino, Calif. for $2.5 million. According to real estate site Trulia, his gated Italian Villa has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a two-story foyer, and a fountain.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her