'Homeland' Actress Morena Baccarin and Husband Expecting First Child
Morena Baccarin of "Homeland" series and her husband Austin Chick have good news to share. The couple has confirmed to Us Weekly that the actress is pregnant with their first child. There's no other detail about the pregnancy, including the due date.
Baccarin met her director husband via a mutual friend and began dating in 2007. They later got married in November 2011. "We are solid," she said a year later to Daily Mail. Although the couple was really busy with their own schedule, she revealed that she had her way to keep their relationship intact.
"You have to talk a lot. Which guys love," she said. "You have to keep checking in, being aware of what is happening in each other's worlds, otherwise you miss things, and then it becomes very hard to go back and connect the dots. But you also need to just know that the connection is there," she shared her tips with a smile.
Baccarin is mostly known for her role as Jessica Brody, the wife of politician Nicholas Brody, played by Damian Lewis, on popular TV series "Homeland". In the same Daily Mail interview, when she was asked if she felt awkward because her character had a ruined relationship while in real life she was a happily married woman, Baccarin replied, "In a way it gave me a lot to be thankful for."
Baccarin's co-star on the series, Claire Danes, welcomed her first child with husband Hugh Dancy in December 2012. Danes, who went to the same junior high school with Baccarin, filmed the second season of "Homeland" when she was pregnant. "I was on my feet a lot during the pregnancy. I was working hard," Danes said. The third season of "Homeland" is currently in production. It is scheduled to air in September.
More Morena Baccarin News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?