'Homeland' Actress Morena Baccarin and Husband Expecting First Child
Morena Baccarin of "Homeland" series and her husband Austin Chick have good news to share. The couple has confirmed to Us Weekly that the actress is pregnant with their first child. There's no other detail about the pregnancy, including the due date.
Baccarin met her director husband via a mutual friend and began dating in 2007. They later got married in November 2011. "We are solid," she said a year later to Daily Mail. Although the couple was really busy with their own schedule, she revealed that she had her way to keep their relationship intact.
"You have to talk a lot. Which guys love," she said. "You have to keep checking in, being aware of what is happening in each other's worlds, otherwise you miss things, and then it becomes very hard to go back and connect the dots. But you also need to just know that the connection is there," she shared her tips with a smile.
Baccarin is mostly known for her role as Jessica Brody, the wife of politician Nicholas Brody, played by Damian Lewis, on popular TV series "Homeland". In the same Daily Mail interview, when she was asked if she felt awkward because her character had a ruined relationship while in real life she was a happily married woman, Baccarin replied, "In a way it gave me a lot to be thankful for."
Baccarin's co-star on the series, Claire Danes, welcomed her first child with husband Hugh Dancy in December 2012. Danes, who went to the same junior high school with Baccarin, filmed the second season of "Homeland" when she was pregnant. "I was on my feet a lot during the pregnancy. I was working hard," Danes said. The third season of "Homeland" is currently in production. It is scheduled to air in September.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women