'Homeland' Actress Morena Baccarin and Husband Expecting First Child
Morena Baccarin of "Homeland" series and her husband Austin Chick have good news to share. The couple has confirmed to Us Weekly that the actress is pregnant with their first child. There's no other detail about the pregnancy, including the due date.
Baccarin met her director husband via a mutual friend and began dating in 2007. They later got married in November 2011. "We are solid," she said a year later to Daily Mail. Although the couple was really busy with their own schedule, she revealed that she had her way to keep their relationship intact.
"You have to talk a lot. Which guys love," she said. "You have to keep checking in, being aware of what is happening in each other's worlds, otherwise you miss things, and then it becomes very hard to go back and connect the dots. But you also need to just know that the connection is there," she shared her tips with a smile.
Baccarin is mostly known for her role as Jessica Brody, the wife of politician Nicholas Brody, played by Damian Lewis, on popular TV series "Homeland". In the same Daily Mail interview, when she was asked if she felt awkward because her character had a ruined relationship while in real life she was a happily married woman, Baccarin replied, "In a way it gave me a lot to be thankful for."
Baccarin's co-star on the series, Claire Danes, welcomed her first child with husband Hugh Dancy in December 2012. Danes, who went to the same junior high school with Baccarin, filmed the second season of "Homeland" when she was pregnant. "I was on my feet a lot during the pregnancy. I was working hard," Danes said. The third season of "Homeland" is currently in production. It is scheduled to air in September.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?