Beyonce Knowles Postpones Antwerp Concert Due to Exhaustion
After nine stopovers in her ongoing "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" Europe leg, pop/R'n'B diva Beyonce Knowles has been forced to postpone her Tuesday night, May 14 show at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp, Belgium due to dehydration and exhaustion. The 31-year-old performer has been advised by doctors to rest, according to the singer's publicist.
Fortunately for ticketholders, the show will be rescheduled and tickets to the May 14 show will be honored then. There's no word yet as to whether Bey's other forthcoming shows will be affected or if she will be up and about by the time of her next show, but she is apparently "awaiting word from her doctors before making a decision."
The Queen Bey would have to pace herself more as she is just in the early stages of her international tour. The "Bow Down/I Been On" singer is only halfway through the Europe leg of her world tour, after which she will then move to the more grueling North America leg that begins on June 28 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles and will run for a couple of months before ending on August 3 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
The show cancellation further fanned speculations that Mrs. Carter might be pregnant with baby number two. The rumor mills started grinding when the sexy superstar wore a high belted waist gown to camouflage the bump in her midsection when she attended the Met Gala last week.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video