Beyonce Knowles Postpones Antwerp Concert Due to Exhaustion
After nine stopovers in her ongoing "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" Europe leg, pop/R'n'B diva Beyonce Knowles has been forced to postpone her Tuesday night, May 14 show at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp, Belgium due to dehydration and exhaustion. The 31-year-old performer has been advised by doctors to rest, according to the singer's publicist.
Fortunately for ticketholders, the show will be rescheduled and tickets to the May 14 show will be honored then. There's no word yet as to whether Bey's other forthcoming shows will be affected or if she will be up and about by the time of her next show, but she is apparently "awaiting word from her doctors before making a decision."
The Queen Bey would have to pace herself more as she is just in the early stages of her international tour. The "Bow Down/I Been On" singer is only halfway through the Europe leg of her world tour, after which she will then move to the more grueling North America leg that begins on June 28 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles and will run for a couple of months before ending on August 3 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
The show cancellation further fanned speculations that Mrs. Carter might be pregnant with baby number two. The rumor mills started grinding when the sexy superstar wore a high belted waist gown to camouflage the bump in her midsection when she attended the Met Gala last week.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video