'Dancing with the Stars' Has the Final Four After Predictable Elimination
Another weak dancer was voted out of "Dancing with the Stars", leaving four strong contenders in the finale. Landing on the bottom of scoreboard and being called "underdog" by Carrie Ann Inaba this week, Ingo Rademacher was sent packing on the Tuesday, May 14 results show.
"This has been an amazing experience because I thought I was going to be done in, like, two weeks," he said after learning his elimination. "Kym has choreographed the most amazing routines and she catered them toward my two left feet - and it got us this far," the actor credited his pro dancer partner Kym Johnson, before adding, "And I've really got a ballroom frame now!"
The latest outing, which marked the 300th episode of the show, featured Sophia Lucia, who broke the Guiness Book's world records in March for most pirouettes. The 10-year-old girl was joined by Chelsie Hightower and other three dancers to dance in the ballroom.
Avril Lavigne performed her new song "Here's to Never Growing Up", while The Wanted sang "Fill a Heart".
Next week, Aly Raisman, Jacoby Jones, Kellie Pickler and Zendaya Coleman will return with their respective partners to compete for the Mirror Ball trophy.
In other news, ABC has decided to drop "DWTS" results show next season, downsizing it to a two-hour show each week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?