'Dancing with the Stars' Has the Final Four After Predictable Elimination
Another weak dancer was voted out of "Dancing with the Stars", leaving four strong contenders in the finale. Landing on the bottom of scoreboard and being called "underdog" by Carrie Ann Inaba this week, Ingo Rademacher was sent packing on the Tuesday, May 14 results show.
"This has been an amazing experience because I thought I was going to be done in, like, two weeks," he said after learning his elimination. "Kym has choreographed the most amazing routines and she catered them toward my two left feet - and it got us this far," the actor credited his pro dancer partner Kym Johnson, before adding, "And I've really got a ballroom frame now!"
The latest outing, which marked the 300th episode of the show, featured Sophia Lucia, who broke the Guiness Book's world records in March for most pirouettes. The 10-year-old girl was joined by Chelsie Hightower and other three dancers to dance in the ballroom.
Avril Lavigne performed her new song "Here's to Never Growing Up", while The Wanted sang "Fill a Heart".
Next week, Aly Raisman, Jacoby Jones, Kellie Pickler and Zendaya Coleman will return with their respective partners to compete for the Mirror Ball trophy.
In other news, ABC has decided to drop "DWTS" results show next season, downsizing it to a two-hour show each week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'