Video: Justin Bieber Serenades Mom During Johannesburg Concert
Pop superstar Justin Bieber is a self-confessed mama's boy and he surely did not miss the opportunity to greet his mom Pattie Mallette on Mother's Day. The teen heartthrob did it no less than in front of a sold-out FNB Stadium crowd who went to see him performing live in his May 12 concert in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The Biebs was performing his hit single "One Less Lonely Girl" during his "Believe" world tour Sunday night, May 12, stopover when halfway into the song, a couple of his back-up dancers escorted Mallette to the main stage up towards her son, who gifted her with a bouquet. Mallette then took a seat on centerstage where she was hugged and kissed by Bieber, making all the Beliebers in the audience go crazy jealous over the sweet gesture.
"Happy Mother's Day @pattiemallette. Today u r my #OLLG. Love u," Bieber wrote on Twitter, sending out the heartwarming message to his No. 1 supporter. He then followed it up with the snapshot of him and his mom in a loving embrace taken from the just concluded concert with the caption, "I love my momma. Great night tonight."
Mallette thought the gesture to be very sweet as she said so on her Twitter account, "So yep.. @justinbieber surprised me for mother's day tonight & brought me out for OLLG! #verysweet." Bieber, who is known for bringing a girl up onstage for his renditions of "One Less Lonely Girl", surely made the most perfect choice that night in Johannesburg by bringing his own mom onstage.
Justin Bieber serenading mom Pattie Mallette:
More Justin Bieber News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'