Video: Justin Bieber Serenades Mom During Johannesburg Concert
Pop superstar Justin Bieber is a self-confessed mama's boy and he surely did not miss the opportunity to greet his mom Pattie Mallette on Mother's Day. The teen heartthrob did it no less than in front of a sold-out FNB Stadium crowd who went to see him performing live in his May 12 concert in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The Biebs was performing his hit single "One Less Lonely Girl" during his "Believe" world tour Sunday night, May 12, stopover when halfway into the song, a couple of his back-up dancers escorted Mallette to the main stage up towards her son, who gifted her with a bouquet. Mallette then took a seat on centerstage where she was hugged and kissed by Bieber, making all the Beliebers in the audience go crazy jealous over the sweet gesture.
"Happy Mother's Day @pattiemallette. Today u r my #OLLG. Love u," Bieber wrote on Twitter, sending out the heartwarming message to his No. 1 supporter. He then followed it up with the snapshot of him and his mom in a loving embrace taken from the just concluded concert with the caption, "I love my momma. Great night tonight."
Mallette thought the gesture to be very sweet as she said so on her Twitter account, "So yep.. @justinbieber surprised me for mother's day tonight & brought me out for OLLG! #verysweet." Bieber, who is known for bringing a girl up onstage for his renditions of "One Less Lonely Girl", surely made the most perfect choice that night in Johannesburg by bringing his own mom onstage.
Justin Bieber serenading mom Pattie Mallette:
More Justin Bieber News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016