Future Drops 'Karate Chop (RichMix)' Featuring Rick Ross, Birdman and French Montana
Atlanta rapper Future unveils the "richmix" version of "Karate Chop", his collaboration with rap superstar Lil Wayne which gained mileage from the recent and still ongoing Emmett Till lyrical controversy. Future enlists not just one but three other popular rap artists for the latest remix of the "Future Hendrix album track.
Judging from the profile of new collaborators Rick Ross, Birdman & French Montana, it is not surprising why Future tags the new version the "richmix". Ross is widely known as the Maybach Music Group big boss, Birdman is co-founder of Weezy's Cash Money Records, while Montana is the CEO of Cocaine City Records. The Freebandz label owner surely has a lot of wealthy friends to back him up on the track.
The trio brings their own vibe to the new remix, most likely less controversial than Wayne's derogatory lyrical reference to slain civil rights figure Till, which eventually cost Weezy his lucrative Mountain Dew endorsement. Ross, who he himself lost his Reebok endorsement deal over his date rapelyrics in Rocko's mixtape track "U.O.N.E.O.", would be wise to take extra caution on his upcoming work.
Just recently, Future appeared in girlfriend Ciara's "Body Party" music video, giving his full support for CiCi's upcoming self-titled album's lead track. In the past couple of months, he has also lent his rhyming skills to other rap artists as Rocko (U.O.N.E.O. remix with Wiz Khalifa), Birdman's "Tapout" with his RichGang crew with Weezy and Nicki Minaj.
Future "Karate Chop (RichMix)" featuring Rick Ross, Birdman & French Montana:
More Future News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie