Future Drops 'Karate Chop (RichMix)' Featuring Rick Ross, Birdman and French Montana
Atlanta rapper Future unveils the "richmix" version of "Karate Chop", his collaboration with rap superstar Lil Wayne which gained mileage from the recent and still ongoing Emmett Till lyrical controversy. Future enlists not just one but three other popular rap artists for the latest remix of the "Future Hendrix album track.
Judging from the profile of new collaborators Rick Ross, Birdman & French Montana, it is not surprising why Future tags the new version the "richmix". Ross is widely known as the Maybach Music Group big boss, Birdman is co-founder of Weezy's Cash Money Records, while Montana is the CEO of Cocaine City Records. The Freebandz label owner surely has a lot of wealthy friends to back him up on the track.
The trio brings their own vibe to the new remix, most likely less controversial than Wayne's derogatory lyrical reference to slain civil rights figure Till, which eventually cost Weezy his lucrative Mountain Dew endorsement. Ross, who he himself lost his Reebok endorsement deal over his date rapelyrics in Rocko's mixtape track "U.O.N.E.O.", would be wise to take extra caution on his upcoming work.
Just recently, Future appeared in girlfriend Ciara's "Body Party" music video, giving his full support for CiCi's upcoming self-titled album's lead track. In the past couple of months, he has also lent his rhyming skills to other rap artists as Rocko (U.O.N.E.O. remix with Wiz Khalifa), Birdman's "Tapout" with his RichGang crew with Weezy and Nicki Minaj.
Future "Karate Chop (RichMix)" featuring Rick Ross, Birdman & French Montana:
More Future News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does