Farrah Abraham Worries She May Get Pregnant From Filming Porn
Farrah Abraham is afraid she gets knocked up after engaging in a sex action with James Deen for her porn, "Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom". TMZ posted an image of the 21-year-old mom dressing up in a blue shirt and matching blue heels when purchasing a pregnancy test at a pharmacy.
A source close to Abraham told the site that during the filming back in April, none of them were using condoms. Abraham, who reportedly hadn't had sex in a year before having one with Deen for the porn, wasn't on the birth control either. The former "Teen Mom" star then freaked out after missing her period.
Abraham's porn has been a huge sensation. She has been constantly slammed for making such video and later deciding to sell the the tape because people think she sets a very bad example for her 5-year-old daughter, Sophia. However, in a recent interview, she said that she would tell her daughter about the porn.
"I'll tell [Sophia] when she is around 13 and the periods start!" Abraham said. "We are just gonna sit down and have this talk so she can process her own way to ask me questions and make her own choices, and I think that will let her make way better choices than I have."
Saying that she was pregnant with Sophia because her parents never really talked about sex and the consequences of having sex as a teenager, Abraham continued, "I'm making sure that when Sophia is going through puberty we have a real one-on-one so I break the cycle. I'm very responsible in that way as a parent."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'