Farrah Abraham Worries She May Get Pregnant From Filming Porn
Farrah Abraham is afraid she gets knocked up after engaging in a sex action with James Deen for her porn, "Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom". TMZ posted an image of the 21-year-old mom dressing up in a blue shirt and matching blue heels when purchasing a pregnancy test at a pharmacy.
A source close to Abraham told the site that during the filming back in April, none of them were using condoms. Abraham, who reportedly hadn't had sex in a year before having one with Deen for the porn, wasn't on the birth control either. The former "Teen Mom" star then freaked out after missing her period.
Abraham's porn has been a huge sensation. She has been constantly slammed for making such video and later deciding to sell the the tape because people think she sets a very bad example for her 5-year-old daughter, Sophia. However, in a recent interview, she said that she would tell her daughter about the porn.
"I'll tell [Sophia] when she is around 13 and the periods start!" Abraham said. "We are just gonna sit down and have this talk so she can process her own way to ask me questions and make her own choices, and I think that will let her make way better choices than I have."
Saying that she was pregnant with Sophia because her parents never really talked about sex and the consequences of having sex as a teenager, Abraham continued, "I'm making sure that when Sophia is going through puberty we have a real one-on-one so I break the cycle. I'm very responsible in that way as a parent."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences