Agnes Wishes Happy Mother's Day in New 'Despicable Me 2' TV Spot
Second Sunday in May has come and Gru's youngest child has something to say to all mothers around the world in the new TV spot for "Despicable Me 2". The newly released video sees Agnes cutely practicing her line for Mother's Day with Gru. "She braids my hair. We love you mothers everywhere," she says each word in a zombie-esque tone, before grinning from ear to ear at her father.
The sequel to "Despicable Me" still centers on supervillain Gru, whose life this time is turned upside down when Agent Lucy Wilde of the Anti-Villain League visits him for a purpose. Despite his unwillingness, Gru is assigned to help take down a fellow villain, armed with some cool new cars, gadgets and weapons.
Directed by Pierre Coffin and Chris Renaud, the film sees Steve Carell returning to voice Gru. Previously voicing Miss Hattie in the first film, Kristen Wiig this time lands a role of Agent Lucy. Benjamin Bratt is on board to replace Al Pacino to voice villain Eduardo.
Also including Russell Brand, Miranda Cosgrove, Steve Coogan and Ken Jeong in the voice cast ensemble, the Ken Daurio and Cinco Paul-penned animated flick is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on July 3.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch