Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles Reveals First Pic of Son on Mother's Day
Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland shared a picture of her first child with entrepreneur husband Justin Miller on Mother's Day. In the picture posted on May 12, their blue-eyed baby boy Magnus Hamilton is seen smiling, holding Nettle's left hand. Wearing a white tanktop, the Grammy-winning singer had a wide smile on her face.
She wrote a Mother's Day message as the caption, "So much love and joy on my first Mother's Day! A very Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamas! #MothersDay." She wrote a longer post on her official site, calling her bundle of joy the "boss" of her. She also wrote her experience as a first-time parent, saying that she was sleep deprived and losing concentration as the result. She concluded the post by saying thank you to her fans for the supportive messages and tweets during her precious bonding time with her son.
Nettles got married to her husband in an intimate ceremony in November 2011. Nettle's musical partner Kristian Bush was among the limited guests. E! Online reported that Nettles wore an Alexander McQueen gown on the special day.
The singer announced her pregnancy later in June. "Thanks for all the love and well wishes from fans, friends and radio friends and industry friends!" she tweeted after friends and fans showered her with congratulatory messages. She gave birth to the baby boy on Thursday, December 6. The new parents said in a statement at that time that they were "so thankful for all the prayers and support and are excited to take some time together as a new family."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'