'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Two Final Contestants Tackle Last Project With Six Ousted Members
With four remaining contestants, "The Celebrity Apprentice" is an episode closer to its end of season 6. In the May 12 episode, Donald Trump had to choose only two who could advance to the season finale. Thus, the business mogul invited them all to the boardroom to convince him of why they deserved to be in the last round and to let him know whom they thought should be fired.
Trace Adkins felt confident for raising the most money and thought he played with integrity. "I brought two six-guns with me, maybe fired five rounds," he hinted at his readiness to raise more money for the finale. Wanting to compete against Penn Jillette, Adkins said he would fire Lisa Rinna.
Lil Jon boasted that despite his losing records, he's creative and really good at marketing and branding. Self-described a strong player, the rapper said he's up for the finale because he felt responsible for the American Diabetes Association, which reminded him of his mother who's struggling due to the disease. He chose to eliminate Jillette.
Winning last week's challenge, Rinna convinced Trump that she earned the second-highest behind Adkins. Besides creative, she said she was a strong fighter that she could make it this far, and became a brave person.
Jillette pointed out that he was not only a winning Project Manager, but also the strongest player on his team. Avoiding any conflict with his teammates and always trying to come up with good ideas, he wanted to oust Jon despite the fact that they never teamed up before.
In the end, Trump named Adkins and Jillette as the last standing contestants and immediately assigned both to create a new flavor of Walgreens Delish ice cream, make a promotional video and raise money for an event to launch the flavor.
With Rinna, La Toya Jackson and Dennis Rodman, Jillette settled on "Magic Swirtle" flavor, but had problems with their video as he said, "We're in big big trouble." Meanwhile, Adkins's team, including Jon, Gary Busey and Marilu Henner, chose Maple Macadamia Mashup and came up with "an entertaining" concept of the video.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'