Selena Gomez Confirms Split With Justin Bieber After European Reunion
Selena Gomez has revealed that she is currently not dating anyone, including her famous on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber. Stopping by Boston's Kiss 108 radio, the "Come & Get It" singer said that she was "available" when a DJ asked her how she would react if she got a dating offer. "So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'let's grab an ice-cream.' You're available?" the DJ asked. Selena replied, "Yep."
The DJ probed her again, asking, "You're completely available in every way?" She gave a similar answer, "Yep!" The 20-year-old singer added, "By the way, that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream because that would be cool."
Selena and the "Baby" singer dated for two years before calling it quits earlier this year. In April, Selena took 12-hour trip to Norway to visit the 19-year-old pop star when he was in the middle of "Believe" tour. The two reportedly hugged and kissed when they reunited backstage.
After reports about the alleged rekindled relationship surfaced, Justin posted a picture of him getting cozy with Selena, which he deleted shortly after. In the picture, he stared at the camera while Selena posed as if she was going to give him a kiss on the cheek. Later, he posted a photo of him without a shirt on, sitting in front of his laptop. Selena hugged him from behind. The caption of the photo read, "You've been makin music for too long babe come cuddle- her." The pop star also deleted the photo later.
More Selena Gomez News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father