Selena Gomez Confirms Split With Justin Bieber After European Reunion
Selena Gomez has revealed that she is currently not dating anyone, including her famous on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber. Stopping by Boston's Kiss 108 radio, the "Come & Get It" singer said that she was "available" when a DJ asked her how she would react if she got a dating offer. "So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'let's grab an ice-cream.' You're available?" the DJ asked. Selena replied, "Yep."
The DJ probed her again, asking, "You're completely available in every way?" She gave a similar answer, "Yep!" The 20-year-old singer added, "By the way, that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream because that would be cool."
Selena and the "Baby" singer dated for two years before calling it quits earlier this year. In April, Selena took 12-hour trip to Norway to visit the 19-year-old pop star when he was in the middle of "Believe" tour. The two reportedly hugged and kissed when they reunited backstage.
After reports about the alleged rekindled relationship surfaced, Justin posted a picture of him getting cozy with Selena, which he deleted shortly after. In the picture, he stared at the camera while Selena posed as if she was going to give him a kiss on the cheek. Later, he posted a photo of him without a shirt on, sitting in front of his laptop. Selena hugged him from behind. The caption of the photo read, "You've been makin music for too long babe come cuddle- her." The pop star also deleted the photo later.
More Selena Gomez News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day