Report: Bobby V's Sex Tape Up for Sale
A sex tape featuring R&B singer Bobby V and a naked chick is currently being shopped around to the highest bidder, TMZ learns. The video reportedly shows him and an unnamed girl in a hotel room. They began with some touching before engaging in a R-rated action.
The site said that Bobby was not the seller of the video and suggested that the "Sex In the Lounge" singer might not aware of the video being shopped around. The 33-year-old singer hasn't commented on the news yet.
Bobby is not the first singer whose amateur sex video turns into money. Recently, "Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham sold her sex tape for an alleged $1 million after signing a deal with Vivid Entertainment. The 21-year-old reality TV star made the video with the King of Porn, James Deen.
Kim Kardashian made a large sum of money by selling her and Ray J's infamous sex tape. Kim and Ray made the video back in 2003, and several years later, Kim's mother, Kris Jenner, sold the tape to Vivid allegedly to make her daughter famous. The video is still a big hit, but a couple of weeks ago, Ray said that he wouldn't make sex tape anymore.
"I'm done. That was a time in our life where we took something negative and we tried to spin it into something positive in our life and we tried to move forward. And that's what we did and now looking back, we were just having fun," Ray said.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung