Report: Bobby V's Sex Tape Up for Sale
A sex tape featuring R&B singer Bobby V and a naked chick is currently being shopped around to the highest bidder, TMZ learns. The video reportedly shows him and an unnamed girl in a hotel room. They began with some touching before engaging in a R-rated action.
The site said that Bobby was not the seller of the video and suggested that the "Sex In the Lounge" singer might not aware of the video being shopped around. The 33-year-old singer hasn't commented on the news yet.
Bobby is not the first singer whose amateur sex video turns into money. Recently, "Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham sold her sex tape for an alleged $1 million after signing a deal with Vivid Entertainment. The 21-year-old reality TV star made the video with the King of Porn, James Deen.
Kim Kardashian made a large sum of money by selling her and Ray J's infamous sex tape. Kim and Ray made the video back in 2003, and several years later, Kim's mother, Kris Jenner, sold the tape to Vivid allegedly to make her daughter famous. The video is still a big hit, but a couple of weeks ago, Ray said that he wouldn't make sex tape anymore.
"I'm done. That was a time in our life where we took something negative and we tried to spin it into something positive in our life and we tried to move forward. And that's what we did and now looking back, we were just having fun," Ray said.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism