Report: Bobby V's Sex Tape Up for Sale
A sex tape featuring R&B singer Bobby V and a naked chick is currently being shopped around to the highest bidder, TMZ learns. The video reportedly shows him and an unnamed girl in a hotel room. They began with some touching before engaging in a R-rated action.
The site said that Bobby was not the seller of the video and suggested that the "Sex In the Lounge" singer might not aware of the video being shopped around. The 33-year-old singer hasn't commented on the news yet.
Bobby is not the first singer whose amateur sex video turns into money. Recently, "Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham sold her sex tape for an alleged $1 million after signing a deal with Vivid Entertainment. The 21-year-old reality TV star made the video with the King of Porn, James Deen.
Kim Kardashian made a large sum of money by selling her and Ray J's infamous sex tape. Kim and Ray made the video back in 2003, and several years later, Kim's mother, Kris Jenner, sold the tape to Vivid allegedly to make her daughter famous. The video is still a big hit, but a couple of weeks ago, Ray said that he wouldn't make sex tape anymore.
"I'm done. That was a time in our life where we took something negative and we tried to spin it into something positive in our life and we tried to move forward. And that's what we did and now looking back, we were just having fun," Ray said.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent