Miley Cyrus Grows Up on Next Album, Angie Miller Wants to Collaborate With Her
As Miley Cyrus fans are eagerly awaiting the release of the pop/rock singer's forthcoming new album, her BFF Kelly Osbourne reveals the 20-year-old entertainer's fourth studio album will feature a different artist from what people are used to hear in the past. Cyrus is eyeing to release its first single by summer with the rest of the LP not far behind, hopefully later this year.
"It is the grown up Miley Cyrus," Osbourne said, with Cyrus' current relationship with Australian actor Liam Hemsworth most likely providing the inspiration for the new project. The Disney-bred star revealed in April that she was admittedly putting her upcoming album over and above her personal relationships which may have fanned speculations that the couple had already called off their engagement.
Meanwhile, Cyrus' look-a-like, "American Idol" season 12 Top 3 finalist and recently eliminated contestant Angie Miller has expressed interest in working with the "Can' Be Tamed" singer. The striking resemblance between the two young artists is one reason why Miller wants to collaborate with Cyrus.
"We have to take a picture together because supposedly we look alike," Angie said during her exit interview after the "Idol" results show. It will be interesting to see how Miller and her squeaky clean image will fare alongside Cyrus and her edgier appeal when they do finally get around to doing the dream collaboration.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans