Farrah Abraham Fights With LAX Staff Over Duffel Bag
Farrah Abraham was involved in a heated argument with LAX staff who checked bags on Saturday, May 11. She told TMZ that she had a large carry-on bag with her and she was informed that she could not bring the bag unless it went to security check first.
The former "Teen Mom" star said that she agreed to do it. However, she claimed the staff was rude and the two began fighting. At one point, Farrah told the American Airline staff that she acted like "trash" and asked her to call her supervisor, but the staff allegedly called the police instead. The mother of one explained the situation to the cops, but they did not believe it and asked her to be more respectful. Farrah boarded her plane afterwards.
The actress later took to Twitter to show her disappointment. "I thought American Airlines was good apparently they need better customer service, never flying with them again:) #CallThePolice," she wrote. TMZ noted that TSA had no record of the incident and American Airlines had not replied their inquiry.
Farrah recently revealed that she would tell her daughter Sophia about her "Backdoor Teen Mom" sextape when she is 13. "When she's around 13 or 14, gets on her period, and is like, 'Ooh, I kinda want a boyfriend,' I think that's the year to be like, 'Look Soph...'," Farrah said on "King Mac Radio" show. "I have a baby box for her, it has all the DVDs of 'Teen Mom', it has my book and of course, my [porn] video. I do not hide things," she told the radio host.
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title