Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood and Others Honor Mother's Day
Kim Kardashian has left a message to all mothers around her in regards to Mother's Day celebration. "Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays because it's a special day to honor my role model and best friend," Kim began writing. "As I'm counting the days until I finally get to be a mother, I'm a bit nervous and anxious but also excited knowing that I learned from the very best," she added.
Kim later addressed her message to her mother Kris Jenner. Kim said that despite Kris' busy activities, she "still manages to put family first and continues to look out for us every day." In addition, Kim gushed about her "wonderful" grandmother MJ, describing her as "a strong and inspirational woman" in her life. "I love you so much!" she added. Kim also praised her sister "super woman" Kourtney Kardashian who taught her a lot of things about being a mother, especially about balancing work and taking care of two children.
Other celebrities took to Twitter and other social networking sites to write a message honoring Mother's Day. Britney Spears shared a picture of her with her adorable sons Sean and Jayden on Twitter. Britney looks pretty with loose hair and a smile on her face, while her children make silly faces to the camera. She captioned the picture, "I've got the two cutest boys in the world! Hope y'all are having as nice of a #mothersday as I am!"
Carrie Underwood posted a sweet picture of her and her mother via Instagram. "In honor of Mother's Day, a silly pic of me and my amazing mom. She's everything I hope to be someday! Thanks, moms everywhere!" she said. The black-and-white photo shows her and her mother Carole wearing a striped hat, smiling at the camera.
Rapper Pitbull tweeted, "Every day is mothers day besitos 2 all the moms and congrats muaaah," while LeAnn Rimes wrote, "Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother!!" President Obama also left a message, saying, "Happy Mother's Day - Show your favorite moms some love."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory