Kanye West and Tina Fey Pictured Filming Brawl Scenes for 'Anchorman 2'
New pictures taken from the set of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" have just emerged. They show a slew of high-profile celebrities like rapper Kanye West and comedienne Tina Fey filming brawl scenes for their cameo appearance.
Kanye is seen taking part in a hockey brawl scene along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and Jim Carrey. Fey, meanwhile, is ganging up with her Golden Globe Awards co-host Amy Poehler to attack Sacha Baron Cohen with a crowbar.
"Anchorman 2" is slated for a December 20 release Stateside. Will Ferrell is confirmed to reprise his role as Ron Burgundy. He is joined by new cast like Harrison Ford and Kristen Wiig as well as celebrity guests include Kirsten Dunst.
Another possible cameo is Oscar winner Meryl Streep. "Meryl Streep told me she was a huge Anchorman fan and she'd love to have a cameo in the sequel," Carell told ShortList.com. "That could be really funny. There are going to be plenty of great cameos in this movie."
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes