Kanye West and Tina Fey Pictured Filming Brawl Scenes for 'Anchorman 2'
New pictures taken from the set of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" have just emerged. They show a slew of high-profile celebrities like rapper Kanye West and comedienne Tina Fey filming brawl scenes for their cameo appearance.
Kanye is seen taking part in a hockey brawl scene along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and Jim Carrey. Fey, meanwhile, is ganging up with her Golden Globe Awards co-host Amy Poehler to attack Sacha Baron Cohen with a crowbar.
"Anchorman 2" is slated for a December 20 release Stateside. Will Ferrell is confirmed to reprise his role as Ron Burgundy. He is joined by new cast like Harrison Ford and Kristen Wiig as well as celebrity guests include Kirsten Dunst.
Another possible cameo is Oscar winner Meryl Streep. "Meryl Streep told me she was a huge Anchorman fan and she'd love to have a cameo in the sequel," Carell told ShortList.com. "That could be really funny. There are going to be plenty of great cameos in this movie."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics