Kanye West and Tina Fey Pictured Filming Brawl Scenes for 'Anchorman 2'
New pictures taken from the set of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" have just emerged. They show a slew of high-profile celebrities like rapper Kanye West and comedienne Tina Fey filming brawl scenes for their cameo appearance.
Kanye is seen taking part in a hockey brawl scene along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and Jim Carrey. Fey, meanwhile, is ganging up with her Golden Globe Awards co-host Amy Poehler to attack Sacha Baron Cohen with a crowbar.
"Anchorman 2" is slated for a December 20 release Stateside. Will Ferrell is confirmed to reprise his role as Ron Burgundy. He is joined by new cast like Harrison Ford and Kristen Wiig as well as celebrity guests include Kirsten Dunst.
Another possible cameo is Oscar winner Meryl Streep. "Meryl Streep told me she was a huge Anchorman fan and she'd love to have a cameo in the sequel," Carell told ShortList.com. "That could be really funny. There are going to be plenty of great cameos in this movie."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'