Kanye West and Tina Fey Pictured Filming Brawl Scenes for 'Anchorman 2'
New pictures taken from the set of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" have just emerged. They show a slew of high-profile celebrities like rapper Kanye West and comedienne Tina Fey filming brawl scenes for their cameo appearance.
Kanye is seen taking part in a hockey brawl scene along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and Jim Carrey. Fey, meanwhile, is ganging up with her Golden Globe Awards co-host Amy Poehler to attack Sacha Baron Cohen with a crowbar.
"Anchorman 2" is slated for a December 20 release Stateside. Will Ferrell is confirmed to reprise his role as Ron Burgundy. He is joined by new cast like Harrison Ford and Kristen Wiig as well as celebrity guests include Kirsten Dunst.
Another possible cameo is Oscar winner Meryl Streep. "Meryl Streep told me she was a huge Anchorman fan and she'd love to have a cameo in the sequel," Carell told ShortList.com. "That could be really funny. There are going to be plenty of great cameos in this movie."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary