Kanye West and Tina Fey Pictured Filming Brawl Scenes for 'Anchorman 2'
New pictures taken from the set of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" have just emerged. They show a slew of high-profile celebrities like rapper Kanye West and comedienne Tina Fey filming brawl scenes for their cameo appearance.
Kanye is seen taking part in a hockey brawl scene along with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and Jim Carrey. Fey, meanwhile, is ganging up with her Golden Globe Awards co-host Amy Poehler to attack Sacha Baron Cohen with a crowbar.
"Anchorman 2" is slated for a December 20 release Stateside. Will Ferrell is confirmed to reprise his role as Ron Burgundy. He is joined by new cast like Harrison Ford and Kristen Wiig as well as celebrity guests include Kirsten Dunst.
Another possible cameo is Oscar winner Meryl Streep. "Meryl Streep told me she was a huge Anchorman fan and she'd love to have a cameo in the sequel," Carell told ShortList.com. "That could be really funny. There are going to be plenty of great cameos in this movie."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival